Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 478910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: GOP to change

From what I see "Exreo" is certainly no troll. He has some very strong religious beliefs that some may think are extreme and some may totally agree with. He like everyone else is entitled to them.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Abortion should not be legal or illegal. Abortion is a very personal thing that government should not be involved in whatsoever.

While many on both sides of this issue are passionate about their personal beliefs on the subject. the legalism of the issue only boils down to who pays for abortions. Since it is not fair for those who oppose abortions to have to be in any way responsible for others having abortions, there should be no laws forcing insurance coverage to cover abortions without there being an additional cost to those who want abortion coverage.

I'll gaurantee you that we will see a big drop in abortions if people have to either pay for the abortion themselves or pay for additional insurance to cover abortion. Let's face it, to pay for additional abortion insurance is admitting that you are some sort of slut who cannot control your sexual life.

There must, of course, be laws in place for criminally inflicted pregnancies due to rape. But that would fall under criminal justice, not social care.
    I just would not want to see back yard abortions, without any regulation and control.

Yep, backyard or back alley abortions would be tough now days. Most coat hangers are made out of plastic instead of wire. It would be almost impossible to abort with one of those. But where there is a will, there is a way. Anyone know what they used to use?

I don't believe Exreo is a troll either. But the way he posts probably has him on the crybabies ignore list

Exreo a troll? No. Opinionated? Yes. And he's entitled to his opinion. It doesn't mean everybody has to agree with him.

Exreo is someone with a very checkered past who found religion and is probally a born again christian . Ive known a few people like this that use religion to help them selves live with what they have done in the past . So i say take his views and postings with a grain of salt and right him off as another religious nut job !

Troll? No, I don't believe so. Opinionated? Yes, very. Depraved pedophile that uses religion to mask the perversion that fills his heart and mind? I think so.
    "There is no greater inequality than the equal treatment of unequals."

-Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    The issue only boils down to who pays for abortions? Man you libertarians smoke too much weed!! It's not about whether a human being is permitted to live or die? Abortion is a moral issue and nothing less. Most abortions are paid for with hard cold cash so there is no paper trail. You think America and/or the republican party can be saved if we abandon our moral base?

Is there any poster on HVAC (besides me) who is actually willing to stand up for what is morally right based on our Christian heritage of this country? Anybody besides me? Please speak up now so I know I'm not alone. Or, are there only libertarian whack jobs on this board who believe America can continue to prosper as we cast off our moral convictions and our Christian heritage?

Anybody? Please speak up now and go on the record. Thank you.
    Regardless of who pays for it I don't agree with abortion. A life starts at conception. Murder happens after that. A life is sacred and given by God. This really shouldn't be even a choice. Tons of families that can't have children are waiting anxiously to adopt every day. Use that contraception, I think it is even free most places these days.

And by the way, I offer free vasectomies. I will squirt you down with some refrigerant and cut that cord with my dykes them cauterize it with my torch. Two staples from the desk and viola.

Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech Rob View Post
    Troll? No, I don't believe so. Opinionated? Yes, very. Depraved pedophile that uses religion to mask the perversion that fills his heart and mind? I think so.
    Fair enough. I suppose it is possible to confuse trolls with over zealous nut jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Tech JJ View Post
    Regardless of who pays for it I don't agree with abortion. A life starts at conception. Murder happens after that. A life is sacred and given by God. This really shouldn't be even a choice. Tons of families that can't have children are waiting anxiously to adopt every day. Use that contraception, I think it is even free most places these days.
    Is this such a major issue in the political arena in the states. Would you vote for a candidate who was pro abortion, but all other policies were in line with your requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Tech JJ View Post
    repeated, sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Tech Rob View Post
    Depraved pedophile that uses religion to mask the perversion that fills his heart and mind? I think so.
    That was cold.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 478910111213141516171819 LastLast