Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: GOP to change

Basically, I don't want to rule anyone else's life any more than I want anyone else to rule my life. No, I don't want to be exposed to all of the perverse things you people do either! What is socially acceptable to most should be able to be done in public. What some may consider offensive or socially unnaceptable should done more in the privacy of venues for like minded persons. There is just no need for us to be wanting to rule the lives of others and certainly no need to have government being involved in our social lives.

I am a follower of the Words of Jesus Christ. In as much, I do not find anywhere where Jesus teaches us to force others how to behave or what to do or not do.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    So basically, just like the fascist leftists, you want to have the right to tell others what we can do based on what you like or don't like. The Orwellian realm of 1984 can be either from the left or the right. I prefer that all of you who think you have some right to tell others how to live leave the rest of us alone and take care of your own lives.
    So basically moderates and libertarians just love the sins of the flesh? Ya'll love to smoke your pot and bang hookers or "hookers and blow"? If we tell you that you can't take your body down to a bank and kill the clerk and steal the money are we telling you how to live your life? You would prefer to have a modern day Corinth where there were thousands of really hot prostitutes running around everywhere? If would be OK with you, if like back then, one guy wanted to do it with his own mother? Is that what you're saying?

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    The fear one gets from smoking pot is not spiritual, its paranoia.. the fear of getting busted. and 30 times when you were 19 is not enough to give you an appreciation of it. it's like drinking fine Scotch wiskey, at first it tastes like crap , but once you develop a taste for it, no other wiskey compares.
    My post smoking experience I think happened when I was 17 or 18. Maybe I was 19. I can't exactly remember. I do remember the experiences though:

1. The first 10 times it didn't really affect me.
    2. After about the 10th time I "got it". Music just seemed so much more beautiful. I would see bright visions in my mind. A girl's beautiful face in the foreground with a beautiful beach in the background so much brighter than usual. Other times, cartoon figures seemed so much brighter. I saw these "visions" in my mind. There seemed to be a kind of joy that was just randomly coming from various places in my body. I would get really tired and want to lay down or rest. Pot was a depressant to me. That's why these guys who said pot made them drive better and they were more alert are nuts if you ask me.
    3. Around the 25th time I began to have a different experience. I would see this large vortex (tornado) in my mind. I began to see myself being sucked down into it. There were voices at times (not audible but in my mind) that said to me, "You're going to be in grave danger". They were probably deceptive spirits, but none the less I heard them. Also, this is when the first spirit of fear attacked me. It was the fear that only comes from a demonic spirit because it is so much more intense than just being afraid of circumstances. It is a tormenting fear, and if you have never experienced it, there really isn't any way to describe it except to say it is far more intense than the natural fear that comes from threatening circumstances.
    4. From the 25th time to the 30th time I smoked, this fear was always present. The last time I smoked I said to myself, "Enough of this"! It just simply wasn't worth it, and I never smoked it again after that day. I'm 56 now, so it's been well over 35 years since I stopped.

Why is sex a sin?
    Did you know that a women has an organ who's sole purpose is for pleasure, so if God made women, why did he make this pleasure organ if was not to be used for the purpose is was designed for., and there are a lot of women need pleasuring,
    Prostitution is not illegal in NZ, we are not swamped by Hookers, VD has dropped, associated crimes has dropped and tax intake from these workers has increased.
    You mention freedom, freedom is state of mind. and I think you are in prison. Brake down your historical barriers and free yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post
    Why is sex a sin?
    Did you know that a women has an organ who's sole purpose is for pleasure, so if God made women, why did he make this pleasure organ if was not to be used for the purpose is was designed for., and there are a lot of women need pleasuring,
    Prostitution is not illegal in NZ, we are not swamped by Hookers, VD has dropped, associated crimes has dropped and tax intake from these workers has increased.
    You mention freedom, freedom is state of mind. and I think you are in prison. Brake down your historical barriers and free yourself.
    Here in the U.S., Gary Leon Ridgway's purpose for pleasure was to kill young women who were prostitutes. He killed between 60 and 100 women. Using your logic, since this was his source of pleasure it should be perfectly acceptable--right? See, you libertarians are whack jobs. You have all smoked too much dope.

NZ, the country that is not over run by hookers, but is over run by sheep! Haha. Barbar, why are you up so early this morning? You don't have to go to work?

Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    Here in the U.S., Gary Leon Ridgway's purpose for pleasure was to kill young women who were prostitutes. He killed between 60 and 100 women. Using your logic, since this was his source of pleasure it should be perfectly acceptable--right? See, you libertarians are whack jobs. You have all smoked too much dope.

NZ, the country that is not over run by hookers, but is over run by sheep! Haha. Barbar, why are you up so early this morning? You don't have to go to work?

Not so many sheep nowadays, more cows, turning into Texas???
    9.00am, at moment, flying out this morning to see a show tonight, and some shopping tomorrow. bank balance will take a bashing!
    I enjoy what I do, so I very rarely to go to work.

When it comes to women, it is not about my pleasure, but about ensuring that they are pleasured. And what is wrong with that!

Not so many sheep nowadays, more cows, turning into Texas???
    9.00am, at moment, flying out this morning to see a show tonight, and some shopping tomorrow. bank balance will take a bashing!
    I enjoy what I do, so I very rarely to go to work.

When it comes to women, it is not about my pleasure, but about ensuring that they are pleasured. And what is wrong with that!
    We've had a drought here in TX, so I think there are less cows now. Anyway, I live in such an insulated world, I hardly ever see them. I actually see more horses.

Are you one of those rich Kiwi's that has your own boat and you also like to go sailing? Is that your preferred place to commit fornication?

My back yard. Ft. Worth about 7 miles away

We've had a drought here in TX, so I think there are less cows now. Anyway, I live in such an insulated world, I hardly ever see them. I actually see more horses.

Are you one of those rich Kiwi's that has your own boat and you also like to go sailing? Is that your preferred place to commit fornication?
    Did have horses for a while, to much like hard work!

Do not own a boat, I enjoy them every once and while, have friends who have them around the world. I have enough for what I need.

I am flying to the City of Sails "Auckland"

After 25 years of marriage, yes hopefully some fornication tonight. Hence the shopping tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!

Did have horses for a while, to much like hard work!

Do not own a boat, I enjoy them every once and while, have friends who have them around the world. I have enough for what I need.

I am flying to the City of Sails "Auckland"

After 25 years of marriage, yes hopefully some fornication tonight. Hence the shopping tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!
    Well it's not fornication if you're married mate. I've been told that people who live in NZ like to travel a lot. Although I've been to all 7 continents and Greenland, I haven't been to NZ. The closest I've been in Melbourne, Australia. If I ever visited, I think I would skip Auckland and go to Christchurch and/or Wellington and take in some of the small coastal towns.

Well it's not fornication if you're married mate. I've been told that people who live in NZ like to travel a lot. Although I've been to all 7 continents and Greenland, I haven't been to NZ. The closest I've been in Melbourne, Australia. If I ever visited, I think I would skip Auckland and go to Christchurch and/or Wellington and take in some of the small coastal towns.
    Well I live and learn. I might divorce her today, so I can some fornication with her tonight. lol

Christchurch, (my home town) has become one of the worlds places to visit after the quakes "Lonely Planet"

If you like the outdoors, fishing (sea and river), hunting, tramping (and Hobbits) then NZ is the place to visit.

So basically moderates and libertarians just love the sins of the flesh? Ya'll love to smoke your pot and bang hookers or "hookers and blow"? If we tell you that you can't take your body down to a bank and kill the clerk and steal the money are we telling you how to live your life? You would prefer to have a modern day Corinth where there were thousands of really hot prostitutes running around everywhere? If would be OK with you, if like back then, one guy wanted to do it with his own mother? Is that what you're saying?
    Your painting with such a wide brush is quite offensive. Just why do you feel you should have the right to tell others what they can or cannot do if it does not directly affect you? If pot and prostitution were not illegal there would be no crimes for smoking pot or banging hookers, and both trades could be more safely operated. I don't even care if someone wants to have sex their mother. We are not to judge others. When given the choice between partying with the naked pagan priestesses or following Jesus Christ, many of the Corinthians chose to follow Jesus without the Corinthian government making the banging of the priestesses illegal. What good is choice if one of the choices is considered a crime? Making social activities illegal doesn't make anyone more moral, it just makes more criminals.

No one is even suggesting that stealing and murder be made legal, so you are just blowing smoke with stupid comments like that. If you steal or murder or do physical harm to others or their property with the intent to do harm, then you need to be dealt with as someone who has commited a crime against society. There are a lot more crimes commited under the influence of alcohol than under the influence of pot.

Nope...sorry...you are acting exactly like a leftist fascist who wants to tell others how to live. Just like being too acidic or too alkaline, either extreme is going to do damage.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

agreed.

exreo I dont smoke pot, I dont go to bars and I dont use hookers. Im also a born again evangelical christian. And I am a libertarian.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 ... LastLast