+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fluke CNX

Post Likes

Fluke CNX

Does any one own the new fluke cnx wireless products? If yes how you like it.

Post Likes
    I'm also interested in the new cnx system. One thing I noticed is that it doesn't seem to have Vdc or mA remote modules yet, unless I am missing something.

Post Likes
    toxic Do you know anywhere that has them in stock?

Quote Originally Posted by nashuahvac View Post
    I'm also interested in the new cnx system. One thing I noticed is that it doesn't seem to have Vdc or mA remote modules yet, unless I am missing something.
    The CNX meter itself can be used as a remote module. It reads mA or Vdc and can transmit to another CNX meter or PC.
    “If You Can Dodge A Wrench You Can Dodge A Ball”

Post Likes
    I just googled buy fluke cnx hvac kit and there is few websites that have this kit and modules by themselv. The hvac kit goes for 599. Which is cheaper by $100 if you buy it all separate.

Post Likes
    I've ordered from one of them that show up in the search (Tequip.) before and they list stuff on their site but they don't actually have it. I had to wait a long time for something else before. I asked a local guy last week and they said it wasn't out yet. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br-4wl04JXI
    “If You Can Dodge A Wrench You Can Dodge A Ball”

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in