Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    I didn't mention bombing anyone. I just think we should launch all our nukes and take it from there....rid this planet of the awful human species....before we venture out and screw up other planets.
    Lets start with you, ok.
    "What Fools these mortals be"....Puck

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    I don't know about that. Humans , with a little luck , might find a Planet in another Solar System. With a little more luck we could colonize it and hopefully it would not be corrupted with all this supreme being, intelligent design, my God is better than your God BS.

Untill then , we have the Democrats to thank for keeping rhe believers out of power. Say your prayers. They might do the one thing, multiply, that would give them power. Fortunately for the rest of us, they think a perfect family consists of Dad, Mom, junior and sissy
    Hmm lessee... what happens to us when our bodies quit ticking?

Now if this God stuff is all fluff... then when our bodies quit... that is it. However:

If the church stuff is for real... then when the body quits one's soul/Spirit goes somewhere...

Now if the latter turns out to be true... and folks pay no attention to it until they are physically dead and their fate is sealed... Well they are screwed.

Wonder which one it will be?

I can say this; I KNOW what my eternity will be...

How about you Ace... are you as secure in your eternity as you are the sun will rise and shine tomorrow?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Hmm lessee... what happens to us when our bodies quit ticking?

Now if this God stuff is all fluff... then when our bodies quit... that is it. However:

If the church stuff is for real... then when the body quits one's soul/Spirit goes somewhere...

Now if the latter turns out to be true... and folks pay no attention to it until they are physically dead and their fate is sealed... Well they are screwed.

Wonder which one it will be?

I can say this; I KNOW what my eternity will be...

How about you Ace... are you as secure in your eternity as you are the sun will rise and shine tomorrow?
    Come on now!!! U don't really know, u believe by faith in a book written by men!!! No one really knows, cause the dead don't come back!!!! Islams believe there god to the point of strapping on a bomb and blowin up.

As the YouTube video clearly shows, we, as taxpayers, need to fork over more money to the government to fix this problem. The government is the only one who can help. More money is the answer, so pay more America!
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
    -Abraham Lincoln

America will be OK. Just send me the money

PS. You can get a tax deduction

Why would God give you life, a life that can be taken away in an instant, just so you can spend eternity with or without him?

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    Why would God give you life, a life that can be taken away in an instant, just so you can spend eternity with or without him?
    If you read your Bible, you would know the answer to that and many other questions.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Pagans and atheists always query, if God was so loving, why does he allow death, destruction, disasters, heartache, famine, war, blights, diseases, discord, animosity, anger, retribution, and all the other ills of man? Let me ask you, if he removed ALL those negative things so life was nothing but love, peace, perfect health, no death, no fear, no anger, no hunger, what would you call it? He calls it "heaven". So, why would he put us here to muddle around in worldly sin instead of just skipping this world and putting everyone into heaven? I only know it is part of the Great Mystery of His plan but obviously, he wants us to live here and choose for ourselves life or death. Those that choose life are given it both now and once our physical bodies die in this world. Those who choose death, are dead to this world now and forever more. When we turn our backs on God, he tends to respond much like you or I would respond to our children when they get disrespectful--punishment but out of love so they learn from their mistakes, learn to take personal responsibility and grow in His love. Read Hebrews 12 to learn why He disciplines us.

The Democrats are offering you love , peace, perfect health, no fear, no anger and no hunger. You will die sooner or later. You don't have to read a book about Jewish history, just rip up that GOP card and be a normal hard working citizen and bote Democrat when you vote. It might not be heaven, but Utopia would be a good word.

Now get er done child

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234