Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    this is true!
    they can also have their way with little 9 year old boys in the shower!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GT Jets View Post
    They can also be fired in a New York minute.... They are only as good as their last season....
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

suck one...oh never mind.

Im pro -union but they Killed the twink,, U know the delevery trucks can not be stocked with Hostess bread and twinkie. They must be in diffrent Trucks. Thats just wrong in many ways. Thats the same as if we couldnt have a reclaimer and R22 Jug in the same truck. Or not allowed to have r22 and r134 in the same truck.
    Im sure debbie is happy,, twinks taste better

WTH??

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by flange View Post
    suck one...oh never mind.
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

Quote Originally Posted by zartangreen View Post
    Im pro -union but they Killed the twink,, U know the delevery trucks can not be stocked with Hostess bread and twinkie. They must be in diffrent Trucks. Thats just wrong in many ways. Thats the same as if we couldnt have a reclaimer and R22 Jug in the same truck. Or not allowed to have r22 and r134 in the same truck.
    Im sure debbie is happy,, twinks taste better
    There are hundreds of ways that organized labor rules cost companies a lot more money to operate. If you don't like the high cost of going to see a play, think about the union rules that there must be union carpenters, painters, electricians, lighting workers etc. on hand during each and every play. Now think about what most of those so called "workers" are doing during the play "A Chorus Line", while they still collect their pay. Now think about why there must be an electrician to plug in the electric cords that the lighting workers are not allowed to plug in. So what do we do about it when attendence drops because the cost of tickets is too high? GOVERNMENT SUBSIDIES!.....of course;
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    There are hundreds of ways that organized labor rules cost companies a lot more money to operate. If you don't like the high cost of going to see a play, think about the union rules that there must be union carpenters, painters, electricians, lighting workers etc. on hand during each and every play. Now think about what most of those so called "workers" are doing during the play "A Chorus Line", while they still collect their pay. Now think about why there must be an electrician to plug in the electric cords that the lighting workers are not allowed to plug in. So what do we do about it when attendence drops because the cost of tickets is too high? GOVERNMENT SUBSIDIES!.....of course;
    Yup....back when Dad was in electronics, he did a trade show at McCormick Place in Chicago....a teamster had to back the truck to the dock....a dockworker had to unload the truck and take the booth material to the show floor.....a carpenter had to set it up....then an electrician had to plug the cord in.....and the reverse at the end of the show.....

Featherbedding and protectionism at it's best.....and you wonder why union companies shut down, while government unions flourish.....meh :/
    Technical incompetence is NOT a sales tool....

I love it the union thugs got what they deserved. How's life in the unemployment line?????

Quote Originally Posted by GT Jets View Post
    I like how you offer ridicule but bring nothing positive to the table....

What this statement means to a normal person is, don't buy a bunch of crap on credit, use the tens and twenties to do business when you can and try to hide some cash if possible... (tax reasons yo)...

Where would YOU recommend cutting your financial vulnerability? Invest in moonshine?

GT
    Timesssssss twoooooo.

I got piles of money reserved to buy a bu nch of gold

Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    I work on HVAC in dozens of these warehouses and it is actually pretty funny!
    there is a big wall separating the two and they are not even allowed to talk to each other!
    That is some funny stuff, I drove atruck and was unloading at a union shop when the dude told me I couldn't work through the union break, I told him and his union thugs to get the F out of my way so I could make My money. They didn't know what to think about that.

Quote Originally Posted by rojacman View Post
    oh joy.....just read a mexican co. may come to the rescue and buy out the assets or some such.....seems hostess was also paying a really high price for sugar inna states & they have no such prob south of the border down Mexico way.....( hey someone oughtta write a song like that)..Jack
    Now must speak spanish to work zat Hostess, Oh never mind allready have to.

Still making TWINKIES in CANADA and for some time , and nothing to do with HOSTESS

The old I'm right and your wrong routine. Same people fighting over the same things in all these union debates.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast