Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Good time to buy some Dunkin Donuts stock!

If a day goes by and you have learned nothing, I hope you got a lot of sleep.

GoBama!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nismo1 View Post
    GoBama!!!!

Really?

Last time I checked the federal government didn't run bakeries.

Hostess simply has not changed with the times. I don't think thy have come out with a new or improved product in over 20 years....

A list courtesy of C.I. (Corporate Insider)

Sweet Snacks
    Twinkies
    CupCakes
    Ding Dongs
    Ho Hos
    Sno Balls
    Donettes
    Devil Dogs – Drake’s
    Funny Bones – Drake’s
    Ring Dings – Drake’s
    CoffeeCakes – Drake’s
    Blueberry Muffins – Drake’s
    Yodels – Drake’s

Breads
    Wonder
    Nature’s Pride
    Merita
    Home Pride
    Beefsteak
    Butternut
    Millbrook
    Eddy’s
    J.J. Nissen
    Sweetheart
    Cotton’s Holsum
    Bread du Jour

Adjust or dwindle.

Dwindle like the rest of the U.S. is!!!! If u can't see it already, u will soon enough. Is it blinders or just tunnel vision, or is it both, smoke and mirrors, whatever u call it this country is falling flat on its face. Sad

Besides, just how many ways can u package sugar?

Dwindle like the rest of the U.S. is!!!! If u can't see it already, u will soon enough. Is it blinders or just tunnel vision, or is it both, smoke and mirrors, whatever u call it this country is falling flat on its face. Sad

Dude, seriously? have you even read the story? They have been on the ropes for years.... Think of all that money they saved on R and D....

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...8AF0OW20121116

Lots of companies on the ropes now a days. Suspiciously in the last 3 to 4 yrs. just sayin supporting Obama is like stabbing your self in the back.......!

Lots of companies on the ropes now a days. Suspiciously in the last 3 to 4 yrs. just sayin supporting Obama is like stabbing your self in the back.......!

Oh yeah, McCain ('08) would have been awesome!

Romney, yeah him too... Bet he would have saved the Twinkies... What a crock.

NOT!!!

The Republican Party needs to refine their candidate search paradigm... Just sayin' Romney was a tool and Ryan was a puppet. "We are really going bring some leadership to the White House, we'll share our game plan with you after we're elected"....

Really? I really didn't want to vote for Obummer, but simply could not get the knife all the way to my throat to vote for the official "Dog and Pony Show".... Had they brought in someone with a little more compassion for the environment and a little less "HUrahhh" for the military, he would have won by a comfortable margin....

Your boy blew it. Now we just need to learn to hide money, simple as that. Hostess IMHO was irresponsible and instead of innovating, they intimidated... Everybody lost.

Agreed, Romney sucked! Obama sucks! What now?

Agreed, Romney sucked! Obama sucks! What now?

Need to start banking at "Folgerscanintheyard". A few cash jobs never hurt...

Thinking about it, Romney vs obama was a lot like Kerry vs bush.lol!!!! Cash jobs are a must now a days I believe, have talked to a lot of people w same idea. Everybody is freaking out except the ones on government assistance. I am not the most informed by any means but I see what's goin on around me!

well I heard that the union members said they could make more on unemployment than with the proposed pay cuts . guess their gonna find out. here's another company the union killed dont know how many remeber eastern airlines

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast