+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Knowledge and ability vs wage

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by George2 View Post
    You have done work for Donald Trump? Or are you just throwing him into a catagory of "rich people" that you covet?
    I dont covet the rich at all , and honestly couldnt care less about someones wealth , but I do have plenty of friends who are well off.

I learned quickly that having all the money in the world doesnt necessarily make you happy , after reading of the many Rich folk who suffer from depression. Weird huh.

What I said was ..... I READ an article about Donald and what he does to contractors

I've grown to expect being jewed down by the indians and asians when I hand them a bill , but Donald ?? Really ??

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapperhead View Post
    I dont covet the rich at all , and honestly couldnt care less about someones wealth , but I do have plenty of friends who are well off.

I learned quickly that having all the money in the world doesnt necessarily make you happy , after reading of the many Rich folk who suffer from depression. Weird huh.

What I said was ..... I READ an article about Donald and what he does to contractors

I've grown to expect being jewed down by the indians and asians when I hand them a bill , but Donald ?? Really ??
    Having all the money in the world doesnt make you happy, but being poor won't make you happy either

Post Likes
    These days are differrent due to the needs of the population. Trades man used to be well respected, they and we are the ones erecting buildings, giving light, supplying a unit that supplies comfort air - people have just taken the basic needs for granted. If you can fix someones 70 in TV they'll surely pay the 800 bucks so they don't miss wheel of fortune that night or people will gladly pay 200 a month for cable,internet,n phone with the bells and whistles.. I think many individuals have lost sight of the necessities needed to survive.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in