+ Reply to Thread

Thread: rapidzone software

Post Likes

rapidzone software

I have a windows 7 computer and I am using the 32bit. My computer is not working to get into the program and change points that I need to change. I have never used Rapidzone so I dont know exactly what it is supposed to look like when it is working right.

Post Likes

Rapidzone question under old vvt t-stat thread

James, I see it appears you have just joined this forum. This is an old thread that was last replied to a few years ago about some old obsolete Carrier / Parker zone control equipment. You probably need to start a new thread or topic about Rapidzone problem rather than a VVT T-stat question.

Post Likes
    ok i see. Thank you QUOTE=gpedens;14601151]James, I see it appears you have just joined this forum. This is an old thread that was last replied to a few years ago about some old obsolete Carrier / Parker zone control equipment. You probably need to start a new thread or topic about Rapidzone problem rather than a VVT T-stat question.[/QUOTE]

Post Likes
    New Thread created for you...

Post Likes
    Didn't think it would even install in Windows 7.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in