lochinvar Knight and squire indirect water heater

a house in commerce township michigan. radiant in-floor and commercial baseboard zones. indirect water heater. tekmar mixing control runs the injection pump from high temp loop to in-floor loop. installed by myself and my father. sorry about the rotated pics. wasnt able to rotate them. questions and comments welcomed.Name:  photo 3-3.jpg
Views: 353
Size:  48.8 KBName:  photo 2-6.jpg
Views: 390
Size:  46.5 KB

looks great
    how many btus are there
    is that inlet of boiler you put the pump on?

150k yes pump is pushing through the boiler

Looks great! Use the outdoor reset control built in the boiler for the "high temp zone", just need to install the outdoor temp sensor and set up the parameters. You can really maximize efficiency running teh boiler at lower temps when it's not as cold out. Works like a charm with baseboard depsite the common misconception that baseboard will only work with 180 water...

Yes this is what I do with all modulating condensing boilers. You have to also install a system sensor. This particular system has a 5* design temp at 160* for the baseboard and 5* at 130* for the radiant. They were given an option for more footage of baseboard so I could simplify boiler piping and controls by using 130* for everything but the homeowners did not want to spend the extra money. The extra baseboard was more expensive than the additional pumps, piping and tekmar control.