Thread: New

New

Hey all. I just joined the forum and wanted to introduce myself. I am sorta new to the trade I guess you could say. I've been in it for a little more than 2 years so as I'm sure most of you know, I definitely have a LOT of learning to do. I have come to this site for the past couple of weeks just looking around and it didn't take me long to realize that there are a lot of guys on here that know their sh...stuff. I live in Northeast TN and I'm 30 yrs old. That's right I'm a hillbilly. Anyway I look forward to getting to know everybody and being able to talk to and ask questions of, those who have been there and done that. I'm trying to get my post count up so I can apply for Pro Membership, but I'm being selective on the threads I post in. I don't wanna open my mouth unless I have a little knowledge on the subject. I hope to get to know many of y'all.

welcome to our play yard

we try to teach these young bucks; unfortunately too many just want to be told what part to change;

we'll do our best to steer you in the right direction.....................most of the time
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Welcome!
    "There is no greater inequality than the equal treatment of unequals."

-Thomas Jefferson

I'm on the same page as you. My co worker told me this page is awesome with information. Good luck in learning, as I will be doing the same.

Quote Originally Posted by dandyme View Post
    welcome to our play yard

we try to teach these young bucks; unfortunately too many just want to be told what part to change;

we'll do our best to steer you in the right direction.....................most of the time
    I can see where you are coming from as I have been "lurking" for a couple of weeks before I actually signed up, and I seen quite a bit of that. I the type that has to know WHY. lol I can't just take something for "that's just the way it is". I gotta know WHY.