Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 20
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    7,784

    The Arrogance....

    The arrogance of that 2 bit street hustler that looks like curious george.

    In an interview for next months...decembers.... Jet magazine Obama was asked by a reporter about how close the election was and how confident he was about winning.

    Obama replied that he was so confident in his belief that he would win the election that he actually voted for Romney and that while he also wanted Michelle to vote Romney he isnt sure if she followed thru on that or not.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    3,824
    You need help. Back away from the computer.
    Always here

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    forney texas
    Posts
    17,890
    So, you and Obama voted for the same person. Hehehehe

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beatrice, NE
    Posts
    2,070
    Maybe he voted wanted her to vote for Romney was he new the electronic voting machine would register it as a vote for him anyway.

    Heard a rumor that in Philly out of 59 precincts not a single vote was cast for Romney. Do you really think that is possible?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    3,381
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Obama replied that he was so confident in his belief that he would win…
    Romney was just as confident. So which one was more in touch with reality?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,592
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    Romney was just as confident. So which one was more in touch with reality?
    Easy the one who rigged the elections. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    forney texas
    Posts
    17,890
    Staight from the intelligentsia
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Easy the one who rigged the elections. Thank you, thank you very much

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    SW MO.
    Posts
    5,206
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    The arrogance of that 2 bit street hustler that looks like curious george.

    In an interview for next months...decembers.... Jet magazine Obama was asked by a reporter about how close the election was and how confident he was about winning.

    Obama replied that he was so confident in his belief that he would win the election that he actually voted for Romney and that while he also wanted Michelle to vote Romney he isnt sure if she followed thru on that or not.
    Dang! Referring to the POTUS as a monkey. That's a little low don't you think?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Mount Airy, MD
    Posts
    7,281
    Quote Originally Posted by kls-ccc View Post
    Maybe he voted wanted her to vote for Romney was he new the electronic voting machine would register it as a vote for him anyway.

    Heard a rumor that in Philly out of 59 precincts not a single vote was cast for Romney. Do you really think that is possible?
    NO

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Near Atlanta, GA.
    Posts
    14,513
    Dangerously close to making racial slurs here. Careful, gentlemen.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    I'm an old cowhand from the Rio Grande
    Posts
    17,089
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Obama replied that he was so confident in his belief that he would win the election that he actually voted for Romney and that while he also wanted Michelle to vote Romney he isnt sure if she followed thru on that or not.
    Hell, I voted for Romney as well just to piss off my Mother in law.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    3,824
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Obama replied that he was so confident in his belief that he would win the election that he actually voted for Romney
    Thats "corny"
    Always here

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    7,784
    I got "spanked' for the curious george comment......lol

    Sad really when you consider what the "chosen" around here get away with.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event