+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Distech ec-gfx

Post Likes

Distech ec-gfx

I need to obtain a copy of Distech ec-gfx software. We are a Honeywell WEBs contractor and have just adopted a distech building and I would like to get a copy of this utility so I can do programming on the ECPs. Special thanks to anyone that could share. Email in my profile.

Post Likes
    Register with Distech, you do not need to be a dealer, then use smart installer from the Distech site to download Gfx program and the other files you might need.

Kevin

Controls is a lifestyle not a job

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by klrogers View Post
    Register with Distech, you do not need to be a dealer, then use smart installer from the Distech site to download Gfx program and the other files you might need.

Kevin
    I just finished looking all over there website and couldn't find anywhere to register?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by chadtech View Post
    I just finished looking all over there website and couldn't find anywhere to register?
    Nevermind, I went to the Africas Distech site and was able to register and run SmartInstaller. Thanks!!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in