Thread: Distech ec-gfx

Distech ec-gfx

I need to obtain a copy of Distech ec-gfx software. We are a Honeywell WEBs contractor and have just adopted a distech building and I would like to get a copy of this utility so I can do programming on the ECPs. Special thanks to anyone that could share. Email in my profile.

Register with Distech, you do not need to be a dealer, then use smart installer from the Distech site to download Gfx program and the other files you might need.

Kevin
    "Profit is not the legitimate purpose of business. The legitimate purpose of business is to provide a product or service that people need and do it so well that it's profitable."

James Rouse

Quote Originally Posted by klrogers View Post
    Register with Distech, you do not need to be a dealer, then use smart installer from the Distech site to download Gfx program and the other files you might need.

Kevin
    I just finished looking all over there website and couldn't find anywhere to register?

Quote Originally Posted by chadtech View Post
    I just finished looking all over there website and couldn't find anywhere to register?
    Nevermind, I went to the Africas Distech site and was able to register and run SmartInstaller. Thanks!!