Anybody have a link to find out the size of a Rheem air handler or can tell me what size a RSHA17J10NFAA air handler is?

I do commercial heating and A/C work and did a quick search to find the size of it but I can't seem to find anything.

I have no idea how old it is or if my friend read the m/n correctly. He's in NC and I'm in VA and I'm trying to give him some info over the phone. He had the condensing unit replaced this spring by a "local guy" on the side and I have a feeling he has two different efficiency rated units.

Just doing some homework for him so he doesn't get ripped off again.

A York 2 1/2 ton H/P condenser was instaled BTW.

2.5 or 3.0 depending on coil thats installed, serial # will tell you age

It should be matched with a Rheem unit.

You can go to http://www.rheemote.net and find specs. You will need user name and password.

Karst means cave. So, I search for caves.

Thank you for the quick replies. I don't like installing different brands myself but my friend went about this all wrong IMHO (I didn't know about this until this morning when his heat failed to work).

Not an accurate model #. The RSHA should look like this:
    RSHA-HM2417. The older units such as RBHA would have a 17J10****. If it is a RBHA, that model would have come without coil so no idea what's in it.

It doesnt matter, odds of getting a 13 SEER York unit to work with a Rheem coil is a shot in the dark at best. Odds are the call was made because the unit wasnt working properly. Who'd a thunk it?