Ax Module cache on a Mac.
I have a client that uses a Mac to view their Ax system and he's had a few modules get corrupted. Does anyone know where Mac stores the modules when the user views Ax through his web browser? I have no clue on the structure when it comes to Apple products.
Any help would be appreciated.
To clear your Java cache in Mac OS X, do the following:
Originally Posted by ControlY0urMind
1. On the Finder menu bar, click Go > Applications.
2. Double-click Utilities.
3. Double-click Java Preferences.
4. Click the Network tab.
5. Click the Delete Files... button.
6. You are prompted to delete your temporary files for Java. Make sure all boxes are selected with check marks. Then click OK.
7. Close the Java Preferences window.
You have cleared your Java cache.
* assuming OSX 10.5 (Leopard) or 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
Last edited by digo; 11-15-2012 at 10:40 AM.
Reason: latest OSX