Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Are you using Windows 7? This MS update was causing issues with white pages being displayed when loging into a jace.
    Microsoft Windows security patch KB2744842. I have no idea if it's realated. Seems it changes some security settings with IE9 and IE10. Maybe it's messing with you as well. It's worth a shot.

Well I just tried and uninstalled PCT again and the re-installed for a second time and it magically works now... Glad it was a 2 day waste of time and I still dont have an actual resolve... How is it Im the only one in the world that this has ever happened to and nobody knows a fix? Just keep re-installing till it works...

Im still waiting to hear from the dealer so I hope he has something for me.

So I havent heard from the dealer at all.. I have found however that if my Ethernet is plugged in it will give me the TCP/IP error. If I unplug it the program opens fine, I can then plug it back in and tunnel through bacnet routers and everything as normal...? Strange..

Do you use a static IP or DHCP? If DHCP have you tried to release and renew your IP? Maybe even a router reboot? Just a shot in the dark.

At a command prompt IPCONFIG /release then IPCONFIG /renew

the is a space here "G <space> /release or renew"

It depends on what site Im on... Mon i was using a static ip today Im using DHCP, its doing it with both.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12