Thread: My average day

I came here ta get me sum propayne boddles fiyalled up...dad Bern bama man juss keep makin evurththing bad roun hur...man you shore are slow at fillin up dem boddles, whut ya doin over thur.

Sir, I'm purging the tank.

Well I dunno bout all that thur, dem boys down tha road just hook up n go. You shore are waistin muh time with all that stuff.

I'm thinking to myself....these people who don't even know the basics of something they use on a regular basis think they know everything there is about something as complicated as politics?

It's sad....I grew up around these people and do my best not to judge them...but sometimes it's difficult to restrain myself.

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    I came here ta get me sum propayne boddles fiyalled up...dad Bern bama man juss keep makin evurththing bad roun hur...man you shore are slow at fillin up dem boddles, whut ya doin over thur.

Sir, I'm purging the tank.

Well I dunno bout all that thur, dem boys down tha road just hook up n go. You shore are waistin muh time with all that stuff.

I'm thinking to myself....these people who don't even know the basics of something they use on a regular basis think they know everything there is about something as complicated as politics?

It's sad....I grew up around these people and do my best not to judge them...but sometimes it's difficult to restrain myself.
    Atmospheric air does not compress and liquify as easily as propane. Trying to explain that to a 'bottle-filler' is a waste of time.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV