Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Petreaus affair.

The timing, the accusations, the denials, the hearings, and the rancid details. Is there any sense to be made of this? It is all related to the Libyan attack, loosely.

Obama wins re-election, Israel comes under attack in about a week.

I don't think I like where this is heading.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"I say we just nuke them from space, that is the only way to be sure". Winch from ALIENS, forgot her name.

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

My front door is locked. For your personal protection.

What's the big deal? Consenting adults and all that liberal logic. Nobody's business. Gov't out of the bedroom. It's not like the POTUS was getting hummed in the oval office or something............Now THAT would be something.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    What's the big deal? Consenting adults and all that liberal logic. Nobody's business. Gov't out of the bedroom. It's not like the POTUS was getting hummed in the oval office or something............Now THAT would be something.
    Timing is strange. This has been going on known to the FBI for months but Hussein was only told after the election 'they claim'. CIA say's the General will not be testifying about Benghazi. Reportedly Pet later says he will. Secretary of state off to aussie-land, Secretary of defence soon follows.

Wench X reports wench B for emails reportedly not all that bad, but FBI gets involved, One FBI agent sends topless photos to wench X or B, I forget which but not sure it matters at this point in the fiasco. One wench claims conspiracy cover-up, doesn't matter which one given the questionable character issues involved. Oh yea, and yet another general got involved in the orge of infidelity, They were all married folks.

VERY strange story.

"I say we just nuke them from space, that is the only way to be sure". Winch from ALIENS, forgot her name.

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Timing is strange. This has been going on known to the FBI for months but Hussein was only told after the election 'they claim'. CIA say's the General will not be testifying about Benghazi. Reportedly Pet later says he will. Secretary of state off to aussie-land, Secretary of defence soon follows.

Wench X reports wench B for emails reportedly not all that bad, but FBI gets involved, One FBI agent sends topless photos to wench X or B, I forget which but not sure it matters at this point in the fiasco. One wench claims conspiracy cover-up, doesn't matter which one given the questionable character issues involved. Oh yea, and yet another general got involved in the orge of infidelity, They were all married folks.

VERY strange story.
    Top Ten oldest story in the book. Dude can't keep his pecker stowed away. Sounds similar to Tiger Woods' situation

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    Top Ten oldest story in the book. Dude can't keep his pecker stowed away. Sounds similar to Tiger Woods' situation
    General HAPPY PANTS! Sounds like a new low in broadcast TV sitcom material. Weird timing and accusations and persons involved, I am not trying to make too much of that but it does raise valid questions.

My underlying question is; why do such successful people involve themselves in such rubbish? Strange x10.

Sometimes I wonder if some of these situations are set ups.
    I have my own little world. But it's OK...they know me here.

Quote Originally Posted by tinman View Post
    Sometimes I wonder if some of these situations are set ups.
    Women are agents of evil. A man who thinks with his pecker will get spanked. It's not a matter of 'if', it's a matter of 'when'.

He should have got just a bj and all would be fine . After clinton we learned that that was not considered sexual relations .

I dont think there is anything more to this story than for better or worse look at his wife in picture one. And look at his party girl in picture two. Its just basic human nature 101. Also he probably wouldn't be getting any "extra" if it wasn't for his postition of power and the wealth and perks that it brings. I also think the rich and powerful are more likely to engage in infidelity than others are.

Attachment 327921

Attachment 327931

Because I deal with women a lot in my business, if at all possible, I follow the "Noah's Arc" rule and go in two by two. If that's not possible, I phone the office, letting them know the time I enter the unit and then the time I leave.

I do not allow myself to be alone with another woman in public and call my wife immediately...as in right then...if I find myself in that situation inadvertantly. As a pastor in waiting, I've adopted my mentor's rule: if you are on staff and found in public alone with another woman, you're fired and you sign a contract to that end.

No one can convince me that there is any reason that I am safe alone with another woman, married or single--not because I am that attractive--but that the legal atmosphere is that toxic.

The libs were right when they called him "General Betrayus"...that is inexcusable for a man of his standing. If he could not uphold the most basic covenant, that of marriage, then he cannot be expected to uphold any other vow--including the one to protect and defend the country from all enemies foreign and domestic.
    (The wise men of modern thought) adore a god made of putty or of wax - plastic, effeminate, molluscous, with no masculine faculty about him, and no quality that entitles him to the respect of just and honest men, for a being who cannot be angry at wrongdoing is destitute of one of the essential virtues, and a moral Ruler who is not angry with the wicked, and who refuses to punish crime, is not divine. ---Spurgeon

It's hilarious that the libs call hiim general betrayus but when clinton was involved it was "what a man does with his personal time is his business" what a crock of crap.
    I have my own little world. But it's OK...they know me here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post

VERY strange story.
    Been fussing about this for decades! There always seems to be something 'newsworthy' when something that is REALLY newsworthy is never covered. Trusting a govt (regardless of which) is like p*ssing into the wind... why we do it is beyond me. What I do know is; we WILL regret it someday.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by tinman View Post
    It's hilarious that the libs call hiim general betrayus but when clinton was involved it was "what a man does with his personal time is his business" what a crock of crap.
    One of the things I appreciate in God's patience towards us is that it allows folks to braid the rope they hang themselves with...the Taliban are already having a field day with this, I'm certain that our nation's other enemies are also taking note.
    (The wise men of modern thought) adore a god made of putty or of wax - plastic, effeminate, molluscous, with no masculine faculty about him, and no quality that entitles him to the respect of just and honest men, for a being who cannot be angry at wrongdoing is destitute of one of the essential virtues, and a moral Ruler who is not angry with the wicked, and who refuses to punish crime, is not divine. ---Spurgeon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast