+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question re: Siemens TEC initial values

Post Likes

Question re: Siemens TEC initial values

I do service in a building where sometime in the past somebody gave a copy of CIS to the building manager. He's a tinkerer and by the time I get a service call, he's been into the TEC and changed things that should never be changed... flow coefficients and the like. You can imagine what that's like to deal with. What I'd like to do is capture the initial values of the controllers before they're molested, then on every service call reload the TEC and go from there.

I've tried to Update fro the TEC in Apogee to store the values, but when I Coldstart/Reinitialize after making changes my original values are not restored. I have also tried backing up in Datamate & then restoring the TEC but again, the values I want to reload into the controller don't load.

Is there a way I can put a controller back to the state it was in at an earlier time? It would probably add 10 years to my life if I could do that.

Southeastern Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland
    Post Likes
    Upload the values in the system profile.

Post Likes
    For some reason that didn't work for me. As I said above I updated (right click - Update in system profile) but after the TEC values were changed using CIS I couldn't get those values to download to the controller. It seems like changing the TEC directly also changed what's stored in the panel, without updating it. When I right clicked - Coldstart/Reinitialized, everything in the TEC remained unchanged.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in