Newest HW Webs AX

What is the newest version of webs out there ???

I remember back this summer that they came out with 3.6.31.7.... I think thats correct.... and we didnt install it because they were having a lot of problems with it.

I was told that all problems were fixed and went to the buildings forum yesterday and the newest version I could find was 3.6.47.8 but it says "maintenance version".... Is this the newest version or is it something that I need to add in addition to downloading the 3.6.31.7 version ???

thanks
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    it says "maintenance version".... Is this the newest version or is it something that I need to add in addition to downloading the 3.6.31.7 version ???
    Maintenance builds are complete builds, with all of the fixed bugs and what not since the last release. 3.6.47.8 is the latest - you will need SpyderTool 5.205 with that one.

Thanks digo. Never installed a maintenance revision or whatever before....lol
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by digo View Post
    Maintenance builds are complete builds, with all of the fixed bugs and what not since the last release. 3.6.47.8 is the latest - you will need SpyderTool 5.205 with that one.
    This is the version that i have been using. Its been solid for me up to this point.