Obama - Putin.."we'll talk after the election"

Remember?....Bambam thought the mic was off. So now he will be returning so the two comrades can discuss the demise of America.

Russian president Vladimir Putin claims President Barack Obama is planning to visit Russia, the outlet RIA Novosti reports.

"US President Barack Obama has confirmed plans to visit Russia at the invitation of his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin, the Russian president’s spokesman said on Tuesday," the Russian outlet reports. "Spokesman Dmitry Peskov said Obama made the statement when Putin called a second time to congratulate the US president on his reelection."

RIA Novosti quotes Putin's spokesman as saying, "Obama thanked [Putin] for the congratulations and the invitation and confirmed his readiness to come to Russia at a date to be agreed by the two sides. ... Putin wished his US counterpart success in forming his new team," he said, adding that the two presidents confirmed their interest in "progressive development of bilateral relations in all spheres, including the economy."

The White House has not announced plans for Obama to visit Russia since winning reelection.

During the campaign Obama famously got caught on a hot microphone passing along a message to Putin. "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility," Obama told then Russian president Dmitri Medvedev. "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir," Medvedev responded in the overheard conversation.
    " Kill a Commie for Mommy! "

- Colonel David Hackworth (1930-2005), Korean War Vet

Before BO was elected in 2008, he visited several countries (I believe they were Arab countries), I wonder what DEAL he made with them also....?
    Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

I wonder, hmmmmmmmm
    KX500......the original big green meanie

Now he goes to Burma and is telling them how to run their country....... If he could run OURS, I'd feel better about letting him cross the street, until then, focus DUDE. Fix the shiite you frocked up before you run around telling some country you can't even pronounce, how THEY should conduct their affairs.......Idiot

Who the hell voted for this tool anyway???
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography