Thread: Siemens WIN CIS

Siemens WIN CIS

Looking for a current copy of WIN CIS to makes some changes on a few 2023 apps.
    I have access to the Siemens Insight front end but need to troubleshoot a few of these in the field. My e-mail is in my user profile, thanks in advance.

Still looking for the siemens TEC software, if anyone has it please send me a copy

As am I. We are running Apogee/Insight and we had a 2052 controller failed. Siemens got me another 2052, but without CIS there isn't much I can do with it. Thanks in advance, whoever you are.

Your Siemens rep should be able to provide a copy to you. I think there is a version they are allowed to give out.
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten". --Benjamin Franklin
    "Don't argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". --Mark Twain
    http://www.campbellmechanical.com

I have already talked to my Siemens rep and he had nothing he could give me for free. He basically told me if I ask the right people I could find someone to give me a copy. I have been a member here for years and don't post that much but have ran across other people looking for it in the past.

Siemens WCIS

Quote Originally Posted by BLohman View Post
    As am I. We are running Apogee/Insight and we had a 2052 controller failed. Siemens got me another 2052, but without CIS there isn't much I can do with it. Thanks in advance, whoever you are.
    Once you have enough posts you can send me an e-mail to the address in my profile or place your e-mail address in yours and I cans end you a link.

-Jeremy

Thanks Wes and Air1. Our Siemens guy is actually coming out today to do some scheduled maintenance on our server, so I'll ask nicely and see what happens. Jeremy... now that I've discovered this site, hopefully I'll be able to help someone else out with something I've learned. ... or at least ask a meaningful question by which others might also learn.

I'll send it if I get to the point where I can see email info

Seimens WCIS

Looking for a current copy of WIN CIS to makes some changes to some TES's Application 6575.
    I have access to the Siemens Insight front end but need to troubleshoot a few of these in the field. My e-mail is in my user profile, thanks in advance.

I don't see your e-mail address in your profile. Look at my profile and send me an email

Had to try this thread... am also looking for wcis version 3 or newer
    I have some bacnet TEC's to startup.
    Thanks Bill