Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 92 to 104 of 129
  1. #92
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    forney texas
    Posts
    17,890
    Perry has been in power longer than any Texas Governor, maybe that's why he is agin it

  2. #93
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    831
    Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    Perry has been in power longer than any Texas Governor, maybe that's why he is agin it
    My condolences. I thought the GOP was for term limits? Maybe just for Democrats???

  3. #94
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    forney texas
    Posts
    17,890
    Some quirky law , but we've had him since GWB was selected President. I thought we might get lucky if he had won the GOP nomination. He would have had to resign

  4. #95
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    656
    It'll be nice when Governor Goodhair gets out of office.

  5. #96
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Afton, VA / Khorat, Thailand
    Posts
    2,468
    Quote Originally Posted by clifpaul View Post
    It'll be nice when Governor Goodhair gets out of office.
    Why? Had enough of responsible government? Yea, Vote Dem. maybe you can wind up like Detroit, or New Orleans, run by Dems into the ground and then below it.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

    Midnight Sun Astrophotography

  6. #97
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    tip of the mitt
    Posts
    1,974
    or california
    I have my own little world. But it's OK...they know me here.

  7. #98
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    656
    Don't get me wrong, I like what he's done. I just don't like him.

  8. #99
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    17,815
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    Why? Had enough of responsible government? Yea, Vote Dem. maybe you can wind up like Detroit, or New Orleans, run by Dems into the ground and then below it.
    If you only knew how right on this is!
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

    - General George S. Patton

  9. #100
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    forney texas
    Posts
    17,890
    Prior to Perry, Texas had no highway debt. Today, with whats he's done has left us billions in debt. Good fiscal conservative my ass
    Last edited by acmanko; 11-15-2012 at 06:14 PM. Reason: spelling

  10. #101
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Afton, VA / Khorat, Thailand
    Posts
    2,468
    Quote Originally Posted by clifpaul View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I like what he's done. I just don't like him.
    You don't have to date him, or go to the prom with him. If he's good for the state, that's what he was elected for.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

    Midnight Sun Astrophotography

  11. #102
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Afton, VA / Khorat, Thailand
    Posts
    2,468
    Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    Prior to Perry, Texas had no highway debt. Today, with whats he's done has left us billions in debt. Good fiscal conservative my ass
    Check Obama.....it would have been Trillions in debt if Perry was a dem,.......
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

    Midnight Sun Astrophotography

  12. #103
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    forney texas
    Posts
    17,890
    Obama has nothing to do with Perry adding highway debt to the State of Texas

  13. #104
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    SW MO.
    Posts
    5,181
    Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    Obama has nothing to do with Perry adding highway debt to the State of Texas
    isn't it the federal govt that pays for the interstates?

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event