Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910
    Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    Good post. I have to agree. I remember well how everyone was freaking out about Japan buying up properties back in the 70's. they have not recovered yet from it
    Yes, and I have predicted for a year now the US (and Wall Street) will stick it to China the same way. And NO, China does not have enough military to do anything about it.

Back in the early 1980's... literally NOBODY wanted US$'s... then it changed and everyone WANTED US$'s. When one takes the short term view... they miss the longer term facts. Those longer term facts are really a better picture (bigger picture), and one learns more from them. Example:
    One 'could' say their life was toast because they lost a job... however in a few weeks they find another one... and life goes on. Many a time, the new job is better.
    We really should learn to apply this long term view to politics and the economy.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

I avoid toll roads like the plague. But here they did away with tool booth personnell and everything is speed pass. Even if you do not have a toll tag, they just look up your tag and send you a bill.

Japan got caught up in a real estate bubble and have not been able to shed the results.

How are you guys doing?
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

I'm doing fine. Thanks for asking. But i was smart enough to put money down and buy how much of a home I knew I could afford instead of what they told me I could afford

My place has been paid off for some time.

Cool, it must be nice. We had a home in old Mesquite that was paid off, but then the hood went down hill and we had to get out, especially after someone broke in and stole my loaded shotgun.
    Quote Originally Posted by clifpaul View Post
    My place has been paid off for some time.

Can you imagine if Romney had of won and Blue States started signing petition to succeed? Congress would have the Mililtary, just on the other side of the state lines, with Humvees, Tanks, and Armored Personel Carriers waiting to go in.

The Islamic Terrorist must be dancing in the streets over this, as Bin Laden Prophecies are coming true, via the Republican Party.

Quote Originally Posted by madhat View Post
    Can you imagine if Romney had of won and Blue States started signing petition to succeed? Congress would have the Mililtary, just on the other side of the state lines, with Humvees, Tanks, and Armored Personel Carriers waiting to go in.

The Islamic Terrorist must be dancing in the streets over this, as Bin Laden Prophecies are coming true, via the Republican Party.
    Why would the islamists (enemies of the USA) think that? Please explain.

If Rmney had been elected, blue states would not have stepped up for secession... they are too lazy to go it alone.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Quote Originally Posted by madhat View Post

Last I heard, Obama has been our Dear Leader. Any Islamo fantasies comming true are thx to him. He is their greatest ally. Can you say Ben Gazi? Obama wants this country knocked down and he is doing him best to see that it happens. Talk to the Ambassador's family, see how they think Dear Leader is not the best friend the Islamo Terrorists ever had.....
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

I think i have figured out the difference between the dems and the repubs . It took a week on this forum but i have come down to the dems are a glass half full and repubs are glass half empty .

Quote Originally Posted by 54885488 View Post
    I think i have figured out the difference between the dems and the repubs . It took a week on this forum but i have come down to the dems are a glass half full and repubs are glass half empty .
    I thought it was the other way around...

Personally: The glass is always at 50%... it is the viewpoint one takes that motivates or procrastinates...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Personally: The glass is always at 50%... it is the viewpoint one takes that motivates or procrastinates... Thats a good one ill have to remember that .

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910