Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Jesus was clearly perturbed when shown a coin with Caesar's image on it and asked about taxes. He said 'give unto Caesar , that which is Caesars'. That being said. Maybe we just need to put Baracks' picture on all of our money. It would accomplish 2 things. 1) Christians would gladly pay taxes and 2)some folks would burn the cash they had and lower the money supply

Ignorance! They are not stupid, mean, hateful, or crazy. They are ignorant. The ignorance leads to dependence and dependence leads to hate for anything that reduces what they have become dependent on. What they don't see is that in order to be liberal you have to first see yourself as inferior to others. I can forgive ignorance and some level of dependence however when a human being will accept and support partial birth abortion as a cost of getting what they have become dependent on I consider them garbage!! Yes garbage!! I would cut off my own head before I accepted or supported the stabbing of a partially born human being in the head. But that's just me. Not a religious thing. A human thing.

Talk about ignorance. Conservatism is one school of thought derived from Liberalism. You cannot be conservative without being liberal.

lib·er·al·ism
       [lib-er-uh-liz-uhm, lib-ruh-] Show IPA

noun
    the quality or state of being liberal, as in behavior or attitude.

a political or social philosophy advocating the freedom of the individual, parliamentary systems of government, nonviolent modification of political, social, or economic institutions to assure unrestricted development in all spheres of human endeavor, and governmental guarantees of individual rights and civil liberties.

( sometimes initial capital letter ) the principles and practices of a liberal party in politics.

a movement in modern Protestantism that emphasizes freedom from tradition and authority, the adjustment of religious beliefs to scientific conceptions, and the development of spiritual capacities.

This sounds like most of the conservatives on this forum

and for the conservatives

con·ser·va·tism (kn-sűrv-tzm) KEY

NOUN:

The inclination, especially in politics, to maintain the existing or traditional order.
    A political philosophy or attitude emphasizing respect for traditional institutions, distrust of government activism, and opposition to sudden change in the established order.
    Conservatism The principles and policies of the Conservative Party in the United Kingdom or of the Progressive Conservative Party in Canada.
    Caution or moderation, as in behavior or outlook.

I can't think of one conservative on this forum that resembles the first definition

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12