Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

What is the source of liberal's hatred toward conservatives?

Liberals hate conservatives, and they rage against us. Although most of the liberals on this board are mild compared to what you see on TV and what I have experienced on other internet boards. But, what do you all think is the source of their hatred? I mean we don't hate them like they hate us. We hate their policies, but we don't treat them like they treat us. They mock us and try to belittle us and lie about us. You liberals feel free to chime in so we conservatives can understand the source of your rage--or maybe even help you to understand it yourself.

1. Liberals feel like they have been done wrong by conservatives? Life hasn't been fair to them?
    2. Liberals really are an inferior group of people and need the federal government to help them?
    3. Liberals are just jealous of the financial prosperity of middle class republicans?
    4. Liberals think the republicans are the ones who sent all our middle class manufacturing jobs to China and Mexico?
    5. Liberals just hate the idea of a creator God who must be obeyed? Liberals want to do their own thing? Obama doesn't think he's bound by any rule of law does he?
    6. Liberals are the drug addicts, sex addicts, alcoholics who must be more dependent on the federal government?
    7. Liberals believe that conservatives somehow have it in for them in some kind of personal way? In what way?
    8. Liberals don't believe they could hold a job in the real world? That's why some many are college professors, and local/state/federal government workers?
    9. Do liberals believe any conservatives are good--that they would give you $5 bucks if you needed it or would buy you lunch if you were hungry? Are all conservatives bad?

Please help me understand what is the source of liberal rage? Why does this *itch Rachel Maddow just openly mock conservatives on her show like a demonic spirit of mockery? What is the source of her rage? Why does Chris Matthews hate conservatives?

I'd really like to hear from you liberals if you can control your rage long enough to give an honest answer. What is it about conservatives and republicans that you hate? Tell me the story of how our mom was abused by a rich republican boss at work and made to work hard for $2.25/hour in 1960. I really want to know why you hate conservatives. Honestly, Thanks.

I don't hate conservatives but I get confused as to what some think conservatism really is. Your list proves it

What is the source of liberal's hatred toward conservatives?

Stupidity...on all sides, but I think hatred is a bit too strong.

I've also noticed this child like beahviour of some in here calling others loosers, claiming there are winners...

I hate to tell ya......we all have been loosers for a long time, cause we have let them make a police state out of this country, that rivals WWII nazi germany.

How do you know when you live in a police state....

Whyen you can be stoped and searched without probable cause.

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

That's the truth I'm old enough to remember the days before probable cause. When did that come about?
    I have my own little world. But it's OK...they know me here.

Quote Originally Posted by tinman View Post
    That's the truth I'm old enough to remember the days before probable cause. When did that come about?
    It came about as a defense to racial profiling, which was made illegal, I think. But the idea is if someone looks the part, they can be stopped

#8 is a real hoot. I worked as a state employee for 24years. I would say that at least 75% of my fellow workers voted Republican most of the time.

My only response to #6. Is Rush Limbaugh a liberal?

Maybe it can be summed up this way. Lists of lies from conservatives.
    But that would be too easy, the hatred you sense is merely the questioning of your belief system, I know that is uncomfortable but get beyond the paranoia and you might just be able to expand your horizons.

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Maybe it can be summed up this way. Lists of lies from conservatives.
    But that would be too easy, the hatred you sense is merely the questioning of your belief system, I know that is uncomfortable but get beyond the paranoia and you might just be able to expand your horizons.
    Let me tell you Net, I lived in Chicago in the 60's and 70's, it was a Demaocrats tyranny, dont tell me about who lies, they all do and neither of the two parties are exempt.

And I dont have any use for religious tyrant's either.

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    Let me tell you Net, I lived in Chicago in the 60's and 70's, it was a Demaocrats tyranny, dont tell me about who lies, they all do and neither of the two parties are exempt.

And I dont have any use for religious tyrant's either.

Roy
    No argument there, Dems and Reps both lie. If we keep an open mind and listen to the left and the right maybe we can find common ground and solutions to some of the issues we face. If we take it for granted that the R party is conservative and the D party is liberal everyone loses.

The irony of this thread.

So, nobody has a reason huh? I strongly disagree that liberals and republicans are equal liars and both equally dishonest. Liberals win in both categories. Liberals are the party of the Godless, and in fact they tried to kick God out of the party at their convention. Republicans still hold to Christian values and are anti-abortion. There are huge differences between liberals and republicans, but certainly niether party is perfect. I consider myself a conservative, but I am not a republican.

I still don't get the anger of the liberals. Unless, maybe it is based in deception. Liberals seem to hate what they believe is the selfishness of republicans (and capitalism is self-centered by nature) but yet liberals offer no solutions of their own as to how to run the country--other than for the government to spend and print until we collapse economically and socially. The hatred of libreals towards republicans seems like wasted energy to me. But maybe libtards really do hate God. But then how do you explain the black church voting 95% for a democrat in every election. I guess I still don't know. Why the hatred? Maybe it is that liberals are going to lose if they honestly argue the merits of their position. For instance, if we keep spending money at the rate we are, there are going to be very bad consequences in the very near future. But the heart of liberalism is money redistribution. I think this is why the liberals attacked Mitt Romney so viciously with words and misrepresented many things he said. Liberals can't really justify their positions, so they attack the character of those who oppose them. Is that the hatred?

Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    So, nobody has a reason huh? I strongly disagree that liberals and republicans are equal liars and both equally dishonest. Liberals win in both categories. Liberals are the party of the Godless, and in fact they tried to kick God out of the party at their convention. Republicans still hold to Christian values and are anti-abortion. There are huge differences between liberals and republicans, but certainly niether party is perfect. I consider myself a conservative, but I am not a republican.

I still don't get the anger of the liberals. Unless, maybe it is based in deception. Liberals seem to hate what they believe is the selfishness of republicans (and capitalism is self-centered by nature) but yet liberals offer no solutions of their own as to how to run the country--other than for the government to spend and print until we collapse economically and socially. The hatred of libreals towards republicans seems like wasted energy to me. But maybe libtards really do hate God. But then how do you explain the black church voting 95% for a democrat in every election. I guess I still don't know. Why the hatred? Maybe it is that liberals are going to lose if they honestly argue the merits of their position. For instance, if we keep spending money at the rate we are, there are going to be very bad consequences in the very near future. But the heart of liberalism is money redistribution. I think this is why the liberals attacked Mitt Romney so viciously with words and misrepresented many things he said. Liberals can't really justify their positions, so they attack the character of those who oppose them. Is that the hatred?
    Only differences between republicans and democrats are the lies they tell and who they are telling them to.

Everything you said applies to conservative attacks on Obama, and I did not vote for him before you accuse me of being an evil liberal.

every time you use terms like libtard, you show why they don't like you.

From what i have been reading on this site and others there seems to be more hatred coming from the conservative side . I would have thought it would be the opposite since the dems are godless and the repubs are not . What would jesus do?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast