Cool LG Multi V Mini Communication problems

I am working on a LG Multi V Mini 4 ton condensing unit that is connected to three fan coil units. Today we moved the condensing unit four feet and now the condenser cannot communicate with the fan coil units. We added about 4 feet of com line to the existing line and soldered the tap. I understand that the factory wants me to run a new wire to the first fan coil, but that cannot happen without destructive work to the residence. this is a very expensive home in the Bahamas that we installed one year ago without any issues.

Please I am at the end of my friggen rope, can anyone assist?

Thanks Greatly!

I went to Mitsubitshi Ductless split class a year ago. They are pretty sensitive when it comes to the communication wire. they recommend using 14 awg stranded wire and not solid wire ( somehow messes with communication?). This probably will not work lol but I would try re-splicing the wires and make the best connection possible as if it were not spliced at all. Otherwise you may have to run the new wire

Quote Originally Posted by dgussler View Post
    I went to Mitsubitshi Ductless split class a year ago. They are pretty sensitive when it comes to the communication wire. they recommend using 14 awg stranded wire and not solid wire ( somehow messes with communication?). This probably will not work lol but I would try re-splicing the wires and make the best connection possible as if it were not spliced at all. Otherwise you may have to run the new wire
    The LG uses 18 awg stranded shielded, that's what we are using. What do you think about disconnecting the com wire at the first fan coil and verifying that there is conductivity? The com wires are between the walls and wrapped around and through the rafters. This a 11 million dollar house and they will s___ their pants if we need to replace the wiring. Is I get an open circuit then I know there is an issue. I've been on the phone with factory assistance and they are asking each other what to do while I am on hold. Jeeeez!

no splices.... new wire , or move the condenser back. they will not communicate splices cloud the signal
    (((PEACE IS THAT BRIEF MOMENT IN HISTORY WHERE EVERYBODY STANDS AROUND RELOADING)))