Obama-stole it !

please watch this and pass it on ...it's 6:59 minutes but well worth listing to ..

http://www.westernjournalism.com/oba...e-voter-fraud/
    You don't have to ASK

What I'm Against...

If you know what

I'm For...

What?...liberals don't cheat! ACORN never cheated, they were framed.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

He is making it up as he goes along, I made it about 2 - 3 minutes and gave up in total disgust over the blatant lies.
    For example he states "Where there was voter ID Obama lost".
    A simple look at the facts disproves this.
    This guy appears to be off his meds.

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    He is making it up as he goes along, I made it about 2 - 3 minutes and gave up in total disgust over the blatant lies.
    For example he states "Where there was voter ID Obama lost".
    A simple look at the facts disproves this.
    This guy appears to be off his meds.
    The guy is right on you my friend are off your meds. For instance the DOJ stopped Florida from checking to see if the voters were citizens of the US. Check this out. Thank you, thank you very much

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/06/10...tration-rolls/

http://foxnewsinsider.com/tag/voter-fraud/

Counties all over Florida have discontinued efforts to eliminate illegal voters from the registration rolls. Eric Shawn reported that local election officials in the state have “halted their effort” to make sure that there are no non-citizen voters because they don’t trust the voting lists. Recently, Attorney General Eric Holder stopped the effort to take off non-citizens from the rolls because of fears that it could violate the Voting Rights Act.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

okay ...think I'll investigate just a little more..he does seem to be just a tad anxious about the vote !
    You don't have to ASK

What I'm Against...

If you know what

I'm For...

I have no doubt that there was voter fraud. But I don't think it was enough to change the outcome of the election.

We're screwed