Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 17

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,879

    "well its over" response to six.

    Six I may be stupid and might even be a moron. And my posting here in this hall of conservative intellect could even be considered evidence of that. But sir, just because I understand how futile it is to try and talk logic and sense to those who think like you does not make me a coward. If I had posted your response in the”well its over” thread I would have been banned. So much for this places impartiality.

    Six you are correct about tax increases overall are bad in a down economy, so are spending cuts that reduce GDP and cause recession. If you were to study economics a bit you may just have a chance of understanding that.

    That being said if you make over 250K a year you should be able to handle a small tax increase without much pain. Unless of course you make 250k but spend like you make 500K then it may be a problem.

    But tax increases would not be needed now if GW had not cut taxes while starting two wars. Every other time in history we went to war we increased taxes to pay for them. Not him though, his plan was to take them off budget and hope no one noticed. While all the time hoping the tooth fairy left a couple trillion under his pillow some night.

    Most people understand that 2+2=4 and things like war cost money. But when you have bought hook line and sinker the conservative view that 2+2=6 anything is possible.

    And Six if you are not James3528 reincarnated, then you must be his twin brother. Ignorance of that magnitude is just not that common or random.


    I wont be back.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Ft. Worth, TX
    Posts
    2,190
    What are the really choice government funded HVAC jobs?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,954
    Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid View Post
    I wont be back.
    Promises made, promises broken. Until you come back again frozenmind. Please give us a break. I think James stomped you so bad on this forum that it affected your "mind". Haven't had a rational thought ever since. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    21,765
    Two plus two could well be ten or more... If one has ever run a business they understand. If, however, one lives from fear rather than freedom, they really cannot see beyond a guaranteed weekly wage.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    18,223
    James used to spank you all the time too...ah the good ole days!
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    21,765
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    James used to spank you all the time too...ah the good ole days!
    I suspect you are addressing someone else... however methinks you are thinking of the barmaid again...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    18,223
    Yep, I was referring to frozenskull....in fact, I think he coined that name. lolz
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    21,765
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Yep, I was referring to frozenskull....in fact, I think he coined that name. lolz
    I think you may be onto something there Cool... seems many of the voters have frozen-solid brains when it comes to thinking clearly.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,954
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Yep, I was referring to frozenskull....in fact, I think he coined that name. lolz
    Your right there cool. I remember the term but got it wrong with frozenmind. Met to say frozenskull. He coined a lot of names for the more obnoxious posters on here. Wish he were back. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    tip of the mitt
    Posts
    2,002
    I've been away since 2006, does James still visit the forum?
    I have my own little world. But it's OK...they know me here.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    18,223
    No Tinman...he moved on 3 or 4 years ago, there were some issues involved. He hangs on another HVAC site along with some others.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    tip of the mitt
    Posts
    2,002
    thanks for the info, he seemed to be a bit of a pistol LOL.
    I have my own little world. But it's OK...they know me here.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    10,493
    Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid View Post
    Six I may be stupid and might even be a moron. And my posting here in this hall of conservative intellect could even be considered evidence of that. But sir, just because I understand how futile it is to try and talk logic and sense to those who think like you does not make me a coward. If I had posted your response in the”well its over” thread I would have been banned. So much for this places impartiality.

    Six you are correct about tax increases overall are bad in a down economy, so are spending cuts that reduce GDP and cause recession. If you were to study economics a bit you may just have a chance of understanding that.

    That being said if you make over 250K a year you should be able to handle a small tax increase without much pain. Unless of course you make 250k but spend like you make 500K then it may be a problem.

    But tax increases would not be needed now if GW had not cut taxes while starting two wars. Every other time in history we went to war we increased taxes to pay for them. Not him though, his plan was to take them off budget and hope no one noticed. While all the time hoping the tooth fairy left a couple trillion under his pillow some night.

    Most people understand that 2+2=4 and things like war cost money. But when you have bought hook line and sinker the conservative view that 2+2=6 anything is possible.

    And Six if you are not James3528 reincarnated, then you must be his twin brother. Ignorance of that magnitude is just not that common or random.


    I wont be back.
    Insulting all the moderators and committee members, then griping about impartiality in the same breath.... LOL!
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

    "I say we just nuke them from space, that is the only way to be sure". Winch from ALIENS, forgot her name.

    Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

    I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

    My front door is locked. For your personal protection.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event