Obama got 99% of the Vote in 100 Ohio Precincts

Does this seem even possible to you?

http://endoftheamericandream.com/arc...ohio-precincts

I don't have a link but I heard the same thing happened in Philadelphia. Smells a little fishy.

Geeeez, Barry is just super-popular!
    KX500......the original big green meanie

Quote Originally Posted by dna View Post
    Geeeez, Barry is just super-popular!
    Yep, the brotha's love him. But, will Obama ever run out of candy? Obama has to take care of retiring boomers too. At 11,000/day X 365 days X $12,000/year (average) = about 48 billion/year being added each and every year. Like Pat Buchanan said, "Austerity is coming". It may not be as severe as Greece, but it is coming. How much will the brotha's love him then? Maybe they will still have dibs even then.

Quote Originally Posted by clifpaul View Post
    I don't have a link but I heard the same thing happened in Philadelphia. Smells a little fishy.
    This is a vicious rumor. Obama got 100% of the vote in 59 precincts.

i knew this election would be a fraud, that's why i bet money Obama would win

Quote Originally Posted by hearthman View Post
    This is a vicious rumor. Obama got 100% of the vote in 59 precincts.
    Funny and corny said there was no voter fraud by the Democrats. LOL. Thank you very much

There's an unconfirmed story that Florence County, SC counted 248,000 votes. Problem is, they only have 176,000 registered voters. Rep. James Clyburn picked up 94.4% of the vote. Look up a map of the SC 6th Congressional district. No way.

In Florida, St. Lucie counted 72,000 more votes than they have registered voters and Rep. Allen West "lost" by a few thousand votes, which he is suing for a hand recount. The St. Lucie election board head has been using Chicago tactics to run off poll watchers and other trash. Don't know that this sort of voter fraud would have changed the election but those millions of Mexicans did. This election was bought and paid for by OUR tax dollars. The democrats are laughing that the vast majority of those on some form of welfare are democrats who live off the taxes of working republicans. This raises the question of how smart are the working democrats? Why don't they just quit working and live off the republicans still employed? Isn't that Obama's plan anyway? To make slaves out of the conservatives to take care of his bees?

Its all sick and wrong! where is justice?
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius