+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best Instructional DVD for HVAC

Post Likes

Best Instructional DVD for HVAC

I am a MD state apprentice. The technical training center I attend is updating the labs and facility so no classes are offered through DEC and Jan. I want to continue learning so I will be ready in late Jan for the next class, can anyone suggest any learning software which is helpful? I looked into RSES for there upcoming events ,but apparently my local branches are not very active. I thought about using Nate study software ,but someone told me you would not be ready for Nate unless you were in the industry 3 years? I have been an apprentice for 7-8 months.

Post Likes
    Utube has some videos that might help you.

Post Likes
    Search as if you were in india,, some of there colleges Give on-line free courses. Not just hvac.

Post Likes
    Find a way I can Pm u and Ill give u link but it's good to learn that google is not the only search engine

Post Likes
    I am confused search how?

Post Likes
    use duckduckgo,,, apply for pro then ill pm the exact links

ill erase this in ten minute fyi the owners of this site r 2 young kids from india

enjoy but i will edit in ten ????????????????????????????rconditioning/

Post Likes
    five

Post Likes
    I hope u got it ,, u have a great atitude U would do well in any Field u need to know that.

That link is one of many, I agree in sharing always good to keep a few under wraps. I beleive u can PM when Pro

Post Likes
    This companies" videos are outstanding. They are interactive and have numerous troubleshooting scenarios. Also a very impressive speaker if you ever get a chance to see him.

http://prokupmedia.com/

Post Likes
    Dont pay just search,, 240.00 U can buy a nice tool

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by sto2299001 View Post
    I am a MD state apprentice. The technical training center I attend is updating the labs and facility so no classes are offered through DEC and Jan. I want to continue learning so I will be ready in late Jan for the next class, can anyone suggest any learning software which is helpful? I looked into RSES for there upcoming events ,but apparently my local branches are not very active. I thought about using Nate study software ,but someone told me you would not be ready for Nate unless you were in the industry 3 years? I have been an apprentice for 7-8 months.
    Sorry I should have been more specific regarding the interactive DVD I recommended. The entire library is 240.00 but you may buy individual discs for 39.99 see this link. http://www.prokupmediastore.com/Air-...ning_c_32.html.

Keep in mind you get what you pay for and youtube videos can be misleading. As a seasoned tech, I get a lot out of these training videos. Probably the most important thing I learned from Mike Prokup, was that you don't know what you don't know... and any tech that is arrogant enough to think he doesn't need to learn, is not a tech that is going to be successful.

Maybe your employer will pick up the tab??

Hope this helps and good luck.

Post Likes
    Nothing wrong with Paying I agree,,

I just surprised theres nothing like netflix out there that solely educational/elearning. I mean a library I never pay for the book, than i return. So i cant see any copyright laws being broken

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Newtech72 View Post
    This companies" videos are outstanding. They are interactive and have numerous troubleshooting scenarios. Also a very impressive speaker if you ever get a chance to see him.

http://prokupmedia.com/
    X2 I have taken some of his courses. Great guy and very knowledgeable.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hvacnc View Post
    X2 I have taken some of his courses. Great guy and very knowledgeable.
    good morning wake up,.................... are we clear???? i know this is an old thread but i was is a seminar with mike prokup today and got to meet him. he's a humble and pretty bright guy.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in