Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Caption This;

Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    I don't think that the country is headed into the doom many people believe.

That is the difference in ideology.

I apologize about the loser remark.

It was not necessary.
    And I apologize about the anti Semitic remark.

Where do you believe this country is headed?

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Well Epicuris,

Just so you know I'm not planning on going anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    It's hard not to take something personal when talking about ones ideology. It's a fine line. Cause what we believe also affects what we feel and how we behave.

I wasn't trying to make this personal. I was merely pointing out the differences in our ideology/beliefs.

You like to call me a loser. And I'm not supposed to take that personal. Fine I can brush that off. Cause I didn't lose anything.
    I didn't bet on anything. But again that seems
    to be the only thing that matters. Winning and losing.
    I didn't vote for Romney. It's America that has lost. Companies are already laying off hundreds of workers.
    In a couple years there won't be much left of this country. Of course that won't matter to you as long as you win.
    Why brother with debating him chaard? Mcjo is a dedicated follower of Obama, he has no concern for reason and logic. That's why he can't say why he supports Obama, there is no logic or reason.

"The end justifies the means" is his belief and that is found in the Communist Manifesto. Just the win. No need to argue with him logic means noting to him. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

"Just so you know I'm not planning on going anywhere"

Which is probably why youre still in your mothers basement. Lol.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Why brother with debating him chaard? Mcjo is a dedicated follower of Obama, he has no concern for reason and logic. That's why he can't say why he supports Obama, there is no logic or reason.

"The end justifies the means" is his belief and that is found in the Communist Manifesto. Just the win. No need to argue with him logic means noting to him. Thank you, thank you very much
    And this post is somehow different from what you claimed about my Hate Post.

Kettle meet Pot.

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    "Just so you know I'm not planning on going anywhere"

Which is probably why youre still in your mothers basement. Lol.
    You know thats just not true, Avicenna.

Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    And this post is somehow different from what you claimed about my Hate Post.

Kettle meet Pot.
    Funny where's the name calling, where's the hate? I was just stating observed facts from reading several hundred of your "posts" over a few months.

Is there anything I said not true? If so please explain.

Is there anything I said that you consider hate? If so please explain.

You yourself are proudly gloating and proclaiming we won and you lose but cannot argue why you should have won or how. Just pushing your hero Obama with no reason for it. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny where's the name calling, where's the hate? I was just stating observed facts from reading several hundred of your "posts" over a few months.

Is there anything I said not true? If so please explain.

Is there anything I said that you consider hate? If so please explain.

You yourself are proudly gloating and proclaiming we won and you lose but cannot argue why you should have won or how. Just pushing your hero Obama with no reason for it. Thank you, thank you very much
    You need to get over it.

Your guy lost.

Just move on.

If you can.

If not then just continue to embrace the hate.

Not going to change for at least 4 more years.

Name:  Hillary-Christina.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  51.2 KB
    May Allah Guide Us Towards The Right Path and move us towards a better understanding of Allah and Allahs Creation.

This is all I have to offer oh great one my dear leader.

Barry Goldwater

OPA!!!

These things will rot your brain!
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

"And then my internet quit, JUST LIKE THAT!"
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123