Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Whats sad is that the people who accuse Obama of wanting to tear down the country have no problem putting up roadblocks to any success that he might have....all to keep him from succeding. And then we have the people here who relish the thought of america going down the tubes just so it can be blamed on the dems.

Sad Sad Sad.....

I would think that most folks would be praying their asses off that Obama does something right instead of praying that a GOP house can put enough stumbling blocks down in front of him to ensure failure.

Says a lot about folks chrisitian and patriotic attitudes..... or lack of.

I dont give a sh*t whos president but I will damned if I will sit around and wish that this country fails or sinks into a hole just because someone I didnt vote for won an election.
    We all know you are an Obama supporter corny even though he is destroying our great country and will continue to do so as fast as he is allowed too. The only thing to slow him down would be the House of Representatives but you think we should all just cave in and put on our red arm bands. Not me. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

Didn't President Obama have a majority in the house and senate the first two years of his term, it may have been a super majority. Why did he not prove to the country that his ideas had merit?
    I have my own little world. But it's OK...they know me here.

Quote Originally Posted by tinman View Post
    Didn't President Obama have a majority in the house and senate the first two years of his term, it may have been a super majority. Why did he not prove to the country that his ideas had merit?
    Because they DON'T....But Obama supporters aren't that bright.......
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Whats sad is that the people who accuse Obama of wanting to tear down the country have no problem putting up roadblocks to any success that he might have....all to keep him from succeding. And then we have the people here who relish the thought of america going down the tubes just so it can be blamed on the dems.

Sad Sad Sad.....

I would think that most folks would be praying their asses off that Obama does something right instead of praying that a GOP house can put enough stumbling blocks down in front of him to ensure failure.

Says a lot about folks chrisitian and patriotic attitudes..... or lack of.

I dont give a sh*t whos president but I will damned if I will sit around and wish that this country fails or sinks into a hole just because someone I didnt vote for won an election.
    Don't have to wish it. It is going to happen.

Btw, something has to break for it to be fixed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12