Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The DEMS and Obama supporters are screwed

So you guys/gals think you won.... well you won a brush battle yet lost the war... you might want to think again:

According the the law of the land; ALL appropriations bills must originate in the House of Representatives; and guess who holds control there... Yeah, us horrible GOP folks. SOOO: All we have to do is refuse to fund (in effect KILL) everything your worthless looser of a leader comes up with... and his second term will go down in history as even worse than his first... and you will get NOTHING from him. And by then the folks you fooled into voting for your leader will be weaned from living off the govt... and ready to vote for LESS govt. So you think you won... but in reality you will loose. So revel in your misplaced reality... WE control the $$$, you do NOT.

He who laughs last, laughs best...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Bitter much?

Doesnt barry soetoro-mofo just bypass by executive order anyway G?
    " Kill a Commie for Mommy! "

- Colonel David Hackworth (1930-2005), Korean War Vet

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    So you guys/gals think you won.... well you won a brush battle yet lost the war... you might want to think again:

According the the law of the land; ALL appropriations bills must originate in the House of Representatives; and guess who holds control there... Yeah, us horrible GOP folks. SOOO: All we have to do is refuse to fund (in effect KILL) everything your worthless looser of a leader comes up with... and his second term will go down in history as even worse than his first... and you will get NOTHING from him. And by then the folks you fooled into voting for your leader will be weaned from living off the govt... and ready to vote for LESS govt. So you think you won... but in reality you will loose. So revel in your misplaced reality... WE control the $$$, you do NOT.

He who laughs last, laughs best...
    Have you checked the news lately? John Boehner doesn't seem so inclined to shoot down tax increases anymore. As a matter of fact, he seems more than happy to "increase revenue" by $800,000,000,000 on the back of the working class.
    Last edited by Phrancis; 11-12-2012 at 10:27 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Phrancis View Post
    Have you checked the news lately? John Boehner doesn't seem so inclined to shoot down tax increases anymore. As a matter of fact, he seems more than happy to "increase revenue" by $800,000,000,000 on the back of the working class.
    Exec orders will backfire sooner than later... Every time you give a spoiled child something, they want more... Even BHO cannot deliver enough to feed the monster he has created... Just watch the revolt when they do not get what they want...

I heard this morning the head of the house said NO new taxes, only closing loopholes. There is a HUGE difference you know.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Exec orders will backfire sooner than later... Every time you give a spoiled child something, they want more... Even BHO cannot deliver enough to feed the monster he has created... Just watch the revolt when they do not get what they want...

I heard this morning the head of the house said NO new taxes, only closing loopholes. There is a HUGE difference you know.
    We shall see I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Bitter much?
    Bitter old white men. Probably help if they got laid more often.

Angry black men, probably help if they got a job.

No bills passed means no pork, no lobby money. The best thing possible!. How long do you think that will last?.
    Never argue with a crazy man.

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Angry black men, probably help if they got a job.
    With that bit of compelling evidence, I rest my case.

No different than your anti white racist hate talk...racist!

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    With that bit of compelling evidence, I rest my case.
    You can't cry racist every time you don't get your way. Try wolf next time.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Whats sad is that the people who accuse Obama of wanting to tear down the country have no problem putting up roadblocks to any success that he might have....all to keep him from succeding. And then we have the people here who relish the thought of america going down the tubes just so it can be blamed on the dems.

Sad Sad Sad.....

I would think that most folks would be praying their asses off that Obama does something right instead of praying that a GOP house can put enough stumbling blocks down in front of him to ensure failure.

Says a lot about folks chrisitian and patriotic attitudes..... or lack of.

I dont give a sh*t whos president but I will damned if I will sit around and wish that this country fails or sinks into a hole just because someone I didnt vote for won an election.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast