Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Caption This;

Caption This;

http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/Hp...ALKANS-USA.JPG

I'll think of something later, right now it just makes me laugh,
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Warning: The next president is we dont wise up.

Ha, ha, ha, ha. I'll get you my pretty. And your little dog too.

Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    Warning: The next president is we dont wise up.
    Their not about to wise up.

They don't think they need change anything.

The hard liners of the party want to move more to the right.

They think they lost because they were not conservative enough.

Talk about being delusional.

They believe it is not their ideology that is the problem it is that everyone who doesn't agree with them is just ignorant and it is their job to condescend to all of those who do not think and believe as they do.

Good luck!

You're going to need it!

"Hey barry, where did you put my crotch post?"
    " Kill a Commie for Mommy! "

- Colonel David Hackworth (1930-2005), Korean War Vet

Hey Barry, look they have me these beads at the UN for giving up our sovereignty. What a deal. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    Their not about to wise up.

They don't think they need change anything.

The hard liners of the party want to move more to the right.

They think they lost because they were not conservative enough.

Talk about being delusional.

They believe it is not their ideology that is the problem it is that everyone who doesn't agree with them is just ignorant and it is their job to condescend to all of those who do not think and believe as they do.

Good luck!

You're going to need it!
    The Republican party doesn't need to change. Why should someone change their beliefs to appease another. I don't need to win you over. I don't want you on my side. Your views are too far left for my taste.

It just kills me that the left and people like Neil Boortz think that the Republican party needs to change in order to beat "The Party of Change."

Btw that last paragraph easily apples to the left as well.

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    The Republican party doesn't need to change. Why should someone change their beliefs to appease another. I don't need to win you over. I don't want you on my side. Your views are too far left for my taste.

It just kills me that the left and people like Neil Boortz think that the Republican party needs to change in order to beat "The Party of Change."

Btw that last paragraph easily apples to the left as well.
    Except we win and you guys lose.

Please don't change.

Its ok with me!

And Bill put these where?................

Quote Originally Posted by jguy4427 View Post
    And Bill put these where?................
    And MONICA put these where?

I think both parties should drop there far left or right views and join us in the middle . I find there are parts that i like from both sides .

Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    Except we win and you guys lose.

Please don't change.

Its ok with me!
    And that's all that matters to you. As long as Dems win, that's all that matters.

I don't think conservatives staying the same*IS ok with you. You've said it many times we are out of touch, blah, blah, blah and we need to change.

The difference between conservatives and liberals is that we don't bend to public pressure just avoid being called bigots, racists, homophobic, closed minded.
    Liberals like yourself have little convictions or morals. Not trying to start a flame war.

You said you have some conservative values but have yet to express them. Instead you'd rather bash the rest of us conservatives for our beliefs.

IMHO, you and other liberals are anti-Semitic. Cause Jesus himself was a Jew as well as his disciples. So if you hate us for our beliefs, which come from the Jews, that makes anyone a hater of Christians anti-Semitic.

Gotta go. I'll finish this later.

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    And that's all that matters to you. As long as Dems win, that's all that matters.

I don't think conservatives staying the same*IS ok with you. You've said it many times we are out of touch, blah, blah, blah and we need to change.

The difference between conservatives and liberals is that we don't bend to public pressure just avoid being called bigots, racists, homophobic, closed minded.
    Liberals like yourself have little convictions or morals. Not trying to start a flame war.

You said you have some conservative values but have yet to express them. Instead you'd rather bash the rest of us conservatives for our beliefs.

IMHO, you and other liberals are anti-Semitic. Cause Jesus himself was a Jew as well as his disciples. So if you hate us for our beliefs, which come from the Jews, that makes anyone a hater of Christians anti-Semitic.

Gotta go. I'll finish this later.
    Again you don't know squat about me so stop with the moral preaching.

Who are you to look down your nose at me?

I don't care who you are or who you think you are.

I don't have a problem with you personally I just don't agree with your ideology.

I also don't care if you or your party changes.

Don't change its ok with me.

As a matter of fact I hope you don't so you get your butt kicked in 2014 and again in 2016.

As I have said to you before but you continue to make it personal between you and me.

Its not personal its ideological.

So back off.

You are just a sore looooooooooooser.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast