I am looking for some hvac proposal software to install on my laptop and use at homeowners on site any suggestions?

Before going out of business and getting into the distributor/manufacturing end of this trade, I used a couple of different systems that were very generic.

The systems I see now are what I consider too complex for normal needs, but I suppose they can be toned down and fine tuned to the contractors needs. One such system is designed by Nitek and is being used by Goodman under the name A-Plus Wizard.

This particular program incorporates customer data, load calculations, sales programs and flat rate systems all in one program. You can utilize what you want and disregard what you don't need.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

If you want somethin very simple and cheap but customizable I use Form Magic Deluxe from NEBS, $59.95

ServiceCEO Web Based HVAC Software

We have a completely web based software program that handles estimates, work orders, invoicing, Quickbooks integration that many of our customers use to deliver estimates and proposals right on-site. For a free demo visit

You do not have permission to link to your website or advertise your product

Mod
    Last edited by k-fridge; 11-15-2012 at 12:10 PM.

Who digs up 6 year old threads? Seriously! There must be an unwritten rule somewhere. Oh yea.........the guy that wants to sell software! LOL