Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    Hey doughhead, figure it out. I am not a dims. On the topic of figuring things out ask yourself, If Jesus came down today, would he have around him the same people you seem to despise?

I thought you were just a whiner, but I am guessing by your response spiteful might fit also. With that said, please try and treat those you hang out here with a little more respect if you plant to get some back.
    That's another thing about dims. They try to operate in secrecy, and they rarely let you know where they stand. OK, so you're a pot smoking libertarian and you grow the weed in your back yard. Heck, I don't care. One thing you are not is a Christian conservative.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Anyhow Marxism has won or shall we say cheated and won the election. We will have to somehow survive without becoming a Marxist communist state under the most radical regime ever to take power in our country. We are here and now looking at Marxism in its triumph. I hope there will be an America in four years to salvage. Thank you, thank you very much

Glenn, America will always be here and so will the USA....... of course in 4 more years we will probably need to change the name to the United Marxist States of America.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Don't let Glenn fool you. He is a member of the intelligentsia and a homo sapien lover

Yeah well ace I've got your number and so do the boys. Be seeing you soon. LOL. Thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Glenn, America will always be here and so will the USA....... of course in 4 more years we will probably need to change the name to the United Marxist States of America.
    That's the problem corny. The commies will be everywhere. Thank you very much

Hi Glen, do you have a problem with the ideal of communism "equality for all" or the practical outcome of totalitarianism, which of course is not communism, only in name and has nothing to do with the ideal.

Assuming Obama is a liberal Dictator, so what? We've had them before and have done quite well. Heck, we consider Lincoln one of our greatest Presidents ever and he was sure as crap a liberal dictator. Just he at least got things done, unlike Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    That's another thing about dims. They try to operate in secrecy, and they rarely let you know where they stand. OK, so you're a pot smoking libertarian and you grow the weed in your back yard. Heck, I don't care. One thing you are not is a Christian conservative.
    OK, spell it out for you because you can not figure it out for yourself. Not from the good old US of A there buddy. Not a Christian conservative? No ****.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

OK, spell it out for you because you can not figure it out for yourself. Not from the good old US of A there buddy. Not a Christian conservative? No ****.
    Oh, we're talking about geography? I thought we were talking about political affiliation. I think I remember you hinting that you were originally from NC or some eastern state red neck state. Also you moved to Canada--the eastern part? Toronto? You hunt and trap--muskrat, coon, fox? Maybe I'm confusing you with another guy on a different board. And I'm guessing you smoke a lot of weed too. But, as I say, liberals try to conceal information about themselves. They are rarely open and honest about who they are.

There's the post that threw me. Bible Belt and Triangle made me think of North Carolina. I am well aware that your info says you're from Canada Printer2. I've been to all 7 continents and Greenland. I've been to 47 of the 50 states. I've been a ham radio operator all my life, and I've talked with people all over the world. I was a radio officer on U.S. merchant ships for 10 years, and I traveled all over the world. I'm not your typical ignorant American when it comes to the subject of geography. But I don't see how living in Canada excludes you from being a liberal. I think from reading your post there that you're just mad at us silly Christians for trying to tell you that you can't drink and smoke your weed at the same time. And everybody in your sweet little town there had booze, weed and hookers anyway. Now I see why you don't like the comment at Obambam being a dictator. You're a free spirit libertarian or whatever the equivalent is in Canada. I think that's it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post
    Hi Glen, do you have a problem with the ideal of communism "equality for all" or the practical outcome of totalitarianism, which of course is not communism, only in name and has nothing to do with the ideal.
    Define equality for all.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post

There's the post that threw me. Bible Belt and Triangle made me think of North Carolina. I am well aware that your info says you're from Canada Printer2. I've been to all 7 continents and Greenland. I've been to 47 of the 50 states. I've been a ham radio operator all my life, and I've talked with people all over the world. I was a radio officer on U.S. merchant ships for 10 years, and I traveled all over the world. I'm not your typical ignorant American when it comes to the subject of geography. But I don't see how living in Canada excludes you from being a liberal. I think from reading your post there that you're just mad at us silly Christians for trying to tell you that you can't drink and smoke your weed at the same time. And everybody in your sweet little town there had booze, weed and hookers anyway. Now I see why you don't like the comment at Obambam being a dictator. You're a free spirit libertarian or whatever the equivalent is in Canada. I think that's it anyway.

Since I have been here I have pretty much spelled out my political leanings, religious philosophy, family background, many links out of our local paper. Haven't done the weed in 20 years and barely a drink in the last ten. If anyone really wanted to they could figure out who I am and where I live from all my posts.

How having some liberal leanings (and some conservative ones also, as you are well rounded I guess telling you that in our last election I voted Conservative would tell you that) makes me a Dem, as you label anyone not right wing as yourself, shows lack of breadth. Not my sweet little town, an hour out of mine and it was the girl that came from there and the town folk labeled her a hooker because she worked as a waitress in a bar. But why repeat what I already said. Not mad at Christians (my background) as you say, just a story from my youth on a religious dry town.

On Obama being a dictator, I just call them like I see them as I have no political preference for your country. During the last election I wanted the Republicans to win out, previous election I said I wanted to see the Democrats with Clinton at the helm win (liked Bush although not as much as his father, just did not like some of the people around him). Before Obama even one his first election I already said I did not care for the guy, since then I have not warmed up to him and said he turned out to be the wrong person for the job). But these are all things you probably would not know being fresh behind the ears on our forum (you probably missed my stint on the ARP Committee also).

Basically I see you painting people with your preconceived notions, and not in a polite manor also. Just my view from here.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Since I have been here I have pretty much spelled out my political leanings, religious philosophy, family background, many links out of our local paper. Haven't done the weed in 20 years and barely a drink in the last ten. If anyone really wanted to they could figure out who I am and where I live from all my posts.

How having some liberal leanings (and some conservative ones also, as you are well rounded I guess telling you that in our last election I voted Conservative would tell you that) makes me a Dem, as you label anyone not right wing as yourself, shows lack of breadth. Not my sweet little town, an hour out of mine and it was the girl that came from there and the town folk labeled her a hooker because she worked as a waitress in a bar. But why repeat what I already said. Not mad at Christians (my background) as you say, just a story from my youth on a religious dry town.

On Obama being a dictator, I just call them like I see them as I have no political preference for your country. During the last election I wanted the Republicans to win out, previous election I said I wanted to see the Democrats with Clinton at the helm win (liked Bush although not as much as his father, just did not like some of the people around him). Before Obama even one his first election I already said I did not care for the guy, since then I have not warmed up to him and said he turned out to be the wrong person for the job). But these are all things you probably would not know being fresh behind the ears on our forum (you probably missed my stint on the ARP Committee also).

Basically I see you painting people with your preconceived notions, and not in a polite manor also. Just my view from here.
    You left out the part about listening to Justin Beiber every night befor bedtime

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast