Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    You reap what you sow printer, no whining when you wake up some day and realize that you were part of the collective prick screwing this country.

At least it's a real screwing instead of the butt reaming we got with the GOP in power

Like I said, what excuse will you use in another four years?
    " Kill a Commie for Mommy! "

- Colonel David Hackworth (1930-2005), Korean War Vet

All you have to do is send me your guns and move to Canada or New Zealand

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    You reap what you sow printer, no whining when you wake up some day and realize that you were part of the collective prick screwing this country.
    How so?
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Vinster View Post
    Why, because he's not a right wing nut job like yourself. Most of America is moderate.

You talk about the Hollywood elite being on the Dems side when the best names in entertainment are Rep. (Reagan, Heston, Schwarzenegger, Eastwood and the list goes on).

You talk about Obama and amnesty, when Ron Reagan granted it already, but I suppose you think it was a brillant move that saved the country when he did it.

As I stated before, you sir are just a whiner and a spiteful person who would rather see the country in turmiol for the next 4years because your canidate isn't in office. I saw the same thing when Bush was elected from the other side.

My prediction is that in four years it will be between Chris Christy & Hillary Clinton, but you still won't be satisfied, you'll just continue to whine.
    I'm a whiner and a spiteful person? Man, you lib dims never change. You accuse, attack, and lie about your opponent. You're the ones who are scum, but morality means nothing to you people. You are the Godless party and Christianity also is something to be despised and overthrown. I guess you are an inferior group of humans who always want to blame somebody else for your problems. You're like spoiled little children always saying that life has been unfair to you. You live an inferior life being dependent on the federal government.

Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    I'm a whiner and a spiteful person? Man, you lib dims never change. You accuse, attack, and lie about your opponent. You're the ones who are scum, but morality means nothing to you people. You are the Godless party and Christianity also is something to be despised and overthrown. I guess you are an inferior group of humans who always want to blame somebody else for your problems. You're like spoiled little children always saying that life has been unfair to you. You live an inferior life being dependent on the federal government.
    What is a dims? I not sure but I kind of get the idea it is not good. I do know the scum part is.

You seem to be good at tossing insults around as well as painting all those to the left of you here unsubstantiated claim. Could you please indicate how those on this forum you just slagged receive more than you do from their governments? Also please indicate which posters have been saying life has been unfair to them? And on religion, you might be stretching it a little with your comments don't you think? Might even think some that may be of a liberal persuasion but hold Christian belief could be offended by your words.

Not very polite behavior from a Regular Guest, would you say?
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

You have been whining some lately.... I dont know about the spitefullness....

anyhow....
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    You have been whining some lately.... I dont know about the spitefullness....

anyhow....
    When will you stop celebrating Obama's victory and America's loss corny? Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    When will you stop celebrating Obama's victory and America's loss corny? Thank you, thank you very much
    Im not celebrating anything....just pointing out that exreo has been whining lately....

Look at this thread.... Obama the dictator.......lol

Bout as ignorant as those folks filling out those succession petitions......lol

Hes a dictator.......for 4 more years.....lol

Of course.....given Obamas prowess at skirting around the issues....you never know..... we might be looking at El Presidente for Life Obama in 4 years. All those mexicans reagan, the carrot, let in can vote.....and so can their children......

zing.....

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    What is a dims? I not sure but I kind of get the idea it is not good. I do know the scum part is.

You seem to be good at tossing insults around as well as painting all those to the left of you here unsubstantiated claim. Could you please indicate how those on this forum you just slagged receive more than you do from their governments? Also please indicate which posters have been saying life has been unfair to them? And on religion, you might be stretching it a little with your comments don't you think? Might even think some that may be of a liberal persuasion but hold Christian belief could be offended by your words.

Not very polite behavior from a Regular Guest, would you say?
    Yep, liike the light bulb is rather dim? You're right, it's not a good thing. I see the titantic struggle here. The republicans are basically a good and moral group of people. No, many of them may not be Christians. But, the democrats are basically an immoral group of people. ANYTHING goes for democrats--homos, abortion which is also murder, gays in the military, relentless accusations towards the republicans which is the very nature of Satan himself. He is called the accuser of the brethren. Then you dims also want to bash us over the head when we succumb to you own low life ways. For instance when Limbaugh called Whats-her-flook a slut. You dims went ape$hit. Limbaugh was right that she is a slut, but when republicans use the same kinds of adjectives that you use, it's not OK for us republicans to use such language. Only democrats are allowed to talk like that.

So, I see the republicans trying to conserve what is good and moral and decent. I see the democrats like a swarm of locust from hell trying to userp what we are trying to conserve. The false accusations and the foul language is unleashed against us. You want to tear down those rich people and bring them down to your level. The good things we believe in like marriage between one man and woman and done in a good and righteous way is ridiculous to you. You figure the more people shacking up the better. I'm still trying to understand the rage of liberals towards conservatives though. That would be a good topic for discussion I think.

Yep, liike the light bulb is rather dim? You're right, it's not a good thing. I see the titantic struggle here. The republicans are basically a good and moral group of people. No, many of them may not be Christians. But, the democrats are basically an immoral group of people. ANYTHING goes for democrats--homos, abortion which is also murder, gays in the military, relentless accusations towards the republicans which is the very nature of Satan himself. He is called the accuser of the brethren. Then you dims also want to bash us over the head when we succumb to you own low life ways. For instance when Limbaugh called Whats-her-flook a slut. You dims went ape$hit. Limbaugh was right that she is a slut, but when republicans use the same kinds of adjectives that you use, it's not OK for us republicans to use such language. Only democrats are allowed to talk like that.

So, I see the republicans trying to conserve what is good and moral and decent. I see the democrats like a swarm of locust from hell trying to userp what we are trying to conserve. The false accusations and the foul language is unleashed against us. You want to tear down those rich people and bring them down to your level. The good things we believe in like marriage between one man and woman and done in a good and righteous way is ridiculous to you. You figure the more people shacking up the better. I'm still trying to understand the rage of liberals towards conservatives though. That would be a good topic for discussion I think.
    Hey doughhead, figure it out. I am not a dims. On the topic of figuring things out ask yourself, If Jesus came down today, would he have around him the same people you seem to despise?

I thought you were just a whiner, but I am guessing by your response spiteful might fit also. With that said, please try and treat those you hang out here with a little more respect if you plant to get some back.

Anyhow Marxism has won or shall we say cheated and won the election. We will have to somehow survive without becoming a Marxist communist state under the most radical regime ever to take power in our country. We are here and now looking at Marxism in its triumph. I hope there will be an America in four years to salvage. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast