Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

America is now a dictatorship--isn't it?

Obama fundamentally hates America. Nobody knows where he was born and raised. He will push thorough Amnesty for Mexicans by dictatorship and by-pass congress. That means that in the 2016 election there will be millions more Latinos voting for the democrat along with more Asians and more single white women displaced by the economy. Blacks will vote democrat even if the dem candidate is Satan incarnate.

Hasn't America fundamentally changed now? I'm just waiting for what is coming down the road from Obama now. He had that demonic vicious look in his face the past few days as he was giving speeches. This guy is going to go on a rampage, and I don't think he thinks twice about by-passing the U.S. congress as long as he words it right.

I'm sure good ole boy Karl Rove will want to nominate a moderate loser again in 2016 who doesn't have a chance, but is just like Karl Rove. Are we finished as we knew her in the 60's and 70's, or am I a pessimist?

Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    Obama fundamentally hates America. Nobody knows where he was born and raised. He will push thorough Amnesty for Mexicans by dictatorship and by-pass congress. That means that in the 2016 election there will be millions more Latinos voting for the democrat along with more Asians and more single white women displaced by the economy. Blacks will vote democrat even if the dem candidate is Satan incarnate.

Hasn't America fundamentally changed now? I'm just waiting for what is coming down the road from Obama now. He had that demonic vicious look in his face the past few days as he was giving speeches. This guy is going to go on a rampage, and I don't think he thinks twice about by-passing the U.S. congress as long as he words it right.

I'm sure good ole boy Karl Rove will want to nominate a moderate loser again in 2016 who doesn't have a chance, but is just like Karl Rove. Are we finished as we knew her in the 60's and 70's, or am I a pessimist?
    No it has not. The right is just waking up to what's been going on for years. If you actually look at the breaches of civil liberties there is no difference between the right and left. Its not dem vs repub, or even left vs right, it's us verses corrupt politicians. The first step is throwing away the us vs them mindset of politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Elfshadow View Post
    No it has not. The right is just waking up to what's been going on for years. If you actually look at the breaches of civil liberties there is no difference between the right and left. Its not dem vs repub, or even left vs right, it's us verses corrupt politicians. The first step is throwing away the us vs them mindset of politics.

Amen to this, I wholeheartedly agree with this and have recognized it for some time! But I often find myself sucked back into the "dems vs Repub" game all the while knowing it is smoke and mirrors!
    Member of the "Work Exchange Program"
    "Will work for knowledge"

"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid"
    A Einstein

We know more about his childhood than any other pres.....lol

As for a dictator.... Unless he finds a way to make himself president for life in the next four years I dont believe we have to worry about him being a dictator.....

And of course.... bypassing congress...... we give the president that power and they all use it whenever they feel it is neccesary. I dont know what kinds of restrictions if any we put on it.... but it might be something we can change at some point down the road.... though I doubt either party will want to do that as it comes in handy when your man is in office.

America voted.....Obama won......he has got 4 years then we can go thru this whole mess again.... but of course without obama....unless of course he finds a way to run a third time.....

Probably gonna be chris christie running against some dem slug... Im not even going to try and guess who as there are no serious contenders out there....
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Probably gonna be chris christie running against some dem slug... Im not even going to try and guess who as there are no serious contenders out there....
    How about Deval Patrick and Michael Bloomberg?

I can hear Glenn Beck now... The soda police are coming to your home and they are going to use a retinal scanning device to measure your childrens' sugar intake. Do you really think it is a coincedence that his name is so similar to the word "DEVIL"?
    "There is no greater inequality than the equal treatment of unequals."

-Thomas Jefferson

King George retired 4 years ago and Barack the Invincible has 4 more. As for latinos, the only POTUS to give them amnesty Had the initials RR and was a Republican. King George let millions into the country as his sister-in-law is Mexican. Illegals have been returning home during Obama reign, and for the first time in memory more have crossed the Border back into Mexico than into the US.

We are now due a Queen so Glenn will have someone to dream about

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    King George retired 4 years ago and Barack the Invincible has 4 more. As for latinos, the only POTUS to give them amnesty Had the initials RR and was a Republican. King George let millions into the country as his sister-in-law is Mexican. Illegals have been returning home during Obama reign, and for the first time in memory more have crossed the Border back into Mexico than into the US.

We are now due a Queen so Glenn will have someone to dream about
    You could use someone more flamboyant in office to give a boost to the fashion industry.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

So you want a President with no power to effect change, basically a pretty boy, a figurehead to trot out on special occasions. Might as well should have kept the Monarchy. I recall more than once in these pages being told the U.S. has the best political system in the world. Let the people decide which direction they want to take the country. Seems like they decided. Not like they did not know what they were voting for like the first time. Sounds like sour grapes.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Elfshadow is rigth on target, the corrupt politians have got to go, but the system encourages corruption. It's just called a different name, Lobbyism. I'll send you on lavish vacations, buy you $1000 dollar a plate dinners, give you access to my private jet to go anywhere anytime, etc., etc.

I'll give you millions of dollars to help you get elected just because I'm a nice guy, I don't expect anything in return. :0

Why, because he's not a right wing nut job like yourself. Most of America is moderate.

You talk about the Hollywood elite being on the Dems side when the best names in entertainment are Rep. (Reagan, Heston, Schwarzenegger, Eastwood and the list goes on).

You talk about Obama and amnesty, when Ron Reagan granted it already, but I suppose you think it was a brillant move that saved the country when he did it.

As I stated before, you sir are just a whiner and a spiteful person who would rather see the country in turmiol for the next 4years because your canidate isn't in office. I saw the same thing when Bush was elected from the other side.

My prediction is that in four years it will be between Chris Christy & Hillary Clinton, but you still won't be satisfied, you'll just continue to whine.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinster View Post
    Why, because he's not a right wing nut job like yourself. Most of America is moderate.

You talk about the Hollywood elite being on the Dems side when the best names in entertainment are Rep. (Reagan, Heston, Schwarzenegger, Eastwood and the list goes on).

You talk about Obama and amnesty, when Ron Reagan granted it already, but I suppose you think it was a brillant move that saved the country when he did it.

As I stated before, you sir are just a whiner and a spiteful person who would rather see the country in turmiol for the next 4years because your canidate isn't in office. I saw the same thing when Bush was elected from the other side.

My prediction is that in four years it will be between Chris Christy & Hillary Clinton, but you still won't be satisfied, you'll just continue to whine.
    I'm a whiner and a spiteful person? Man, you lib dims never change. You accuse, attack, and lie about your opponent. You're the ones who are scum, but morality means nothing to you people. You are the Godless party and Christianity also is something to be despised and overthrown. I guess you are an inferior group of humans who always want to blame somebody else for your problems. You're like spoiled little children always saying that life has been unfair to you. You live an inferior life being dependent on the federal government.

I'm a whiner and a spiteful person? Man, you lib dims never change. You accuse, attack, and lie about your opponent. You're the ones who are scum, but morality means nothing to you people. You are the Godless party and Christianity also is something to be despised and overthrown. I guess you are an inferior group of humans who always want to blame somebody else for your problems. You're like spoiled little children always saying that life has been unfair to you. You live an inferior life being dependent on the federal government.
    What is a dims? I not sure but I kind of get the idea it is not good. I do know the scum part is.

You seem to be good at tossing insults around as well as painting all those to the left of you here unsubstantiated claim. Could you please indicate how those on this forum you just slagged receive more than you do from their governments? Also please indicate which posters have been saying life has been unfair to them? And on religion, you might be stretching it a little with your comments don't you think? Might even think some that may be of a liberal persuasion but hold Christian belief could be offended by your words.

Not very polite behavior from a Regular Guest, would you say?

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    What is a dims? I not sure but I kind of get the idea it is not good. I do know the scum part is.

You seem to be good at tossing insults around as well as painting all those to the left of you here unsubstantiated claim. Could you please indicate how those on this forum you just slagged receive more than you do from their governments? Also please indicate which posters have been saying life has been unfair to them? And on religion, you might be stretching it a little with your comments don't you think? Might even think some that may be of a liberal persuasion but hold Christian belief could be offended by your words.

Not very polite behavior from a Regular Guest, would you say?
    Yep, liike the light bulb is rather dim? You're right, it's not a good thing. I see the titantic struggle here. The republicans are basically a good and moral group of people. No, many of them may not be Christians. But, the democrats are basically an immoral group of people. ANYTHING goes for democrats--homos, abortion which is also murder, gays in the military, relentless accusations towards the republicans which is the very nature of Satan himself. He is called the accuser of the brethren. Then you dims also want to bash us over the head when we succumb to you own low life ways. For instance when Limbaugh called Whats-her-flook a slut. You dims went ape$hit. Limbaugh was right that she is a slut, but when republicans use the same kinds of adjectives that you use, it's not OK for us republicans to use such language. Only democrats are allowed to talk like that.

So, I see the republicans trying to conserve what is good and moral and decent. I see the democrats like a swarm of locust from hell trying to userp what we are trying to conserve. The false accusations and the foul language is unleashed against us. You want to tear down those rich people and bring them down to your level. The good things we believe in like marriage between one man and woman and done in a good and righteous way is ridiculous to you. You figure the more people shacking up the better. I'm still trying to understand the rage of liberals towards conservatives though. That would be a good topic for discussion I think.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast