Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151619 ... LastLast
Results 105 to 117 of 272
  1. #105
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Helena, Montana
    Posts
    2,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    A good friend of mine gets all of his information from Fox News. The poor guy thinks the world is going to end.

    For those on this thread waiting for how Obama is going to wave his magic wand to fix this country maybe you can tell us how Romney was going to wave his?

    Romney lost because he never told us either.
    Brian you are typical of the Democrat rhetoric. Can't state what the left policy or plan is so you try to take a shot at the right...I believe Romney lost the election so what does his plan matter?

    And for all, back on page 2 or 3, MCJO actually gave reasons why he voted for Obama. While I don't agree with him, I will respect his right to his opinion. Now, how about anyone else supporting Obama to man up and speak their mind???
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

  2. #106
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    21,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    A good friend of mine gets all of his information from Fox News. The poor guy thinks the world is going to end.

    For those on this thread waiting for how Obama is going to wave his magic wand to fix this country maybe you can tell us how Romney was going to wave his?

    Romney lost because he never told us either.
    Romney was not gonna wave a wand... he was simply gonna take away the free ride. Then those that wanted a better life could work for it and keep what they worked for.
    Nothing hard to understand about that... unless one wants a freebee at someone else's expense.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  3. #107
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    forney texas
    Posts
    17,890
    Yep, those $100,000.00 vehicles that small business owners get to deduct from taxes would have to be bought and paid for just like everyone else does

  4. #108
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Losantiville
    Posts
    1,779
    Bush really did give alot of small businesses a hummer.

  5. #109
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    3,437
    Quote Originally Posted by ControlsInMT View Post
    Brian you are typical of the Democrat rhetoric. Can't state what the left policy or plan is so you try to take a shot at the right...I believe Romney lost the election so what does his plan matter?
    It matters because Romney should be held to the same standards that you expect from Obama.

    Neither had a plan so it is an unfair question.

  6. #110
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Helena, Montana
    Posts
    2,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    It matters because Romney should be held to the same standards that you expect from Obama.

    Neither had a plan so it is an unfair question.
    Yep...duck and dodge....no surprise there.
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

  7. #111
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    3,437
    Quote Originally Posted by ControlsInMT View Post
    Yep...duck and dodge....no surprise there.
    If two men are competing for the opportunity to climb Mt Everest in one day is it fair to only ask the winner of that competition to explain how he was going to do it?

  8. #112
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    21,286
    Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    Yep, those $100,000.00 vehicles that small business owners get to deduct from taxes would have to be bought and paid for just like everyone else does
    So what is wrong with a person working HARD and EARNING the $$$ to buy a nice toy (yes toy) for themselves. And who says the tax $$$ is so righteous and holy anyhow? Are you gonna tell me you LIKE the govt to take your tax $$$ and waste it? Come'on Ace... nobody is that naive... unless they are living on the dole and are trying to fund their dole. Even the die-hard libs at ARP are smarter than that.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  9. #113
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    21,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    It matters because Romney should be held to the same standards that you expect from Obama.

    Neither had a plan so it is an unfair question.
    Romney DID have a plan... the MSM did not report it. If folks listened to more than the grade-school level drivel... they would know.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  10. #114
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    21,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    If two men are competing for the opportunity to climb Mt Everest in one day is it fair to only ask the winner of that competition to explain how he was going to do it?
    FAIR

    Is not a realistic concept in an adult world. So how about lets leave it on the grade school playground, where it belongs.

    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  11. #115
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Helena, Montana
    Posts
    2,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    If two men are competing for the opportunity to climb Mt Everest in one day is it fair to only ask the winner of that competition to explain how he was going to do it?
    Yes. Time for the winner to stand up and take command. Is it fair to have the losing candidate to hand the winner that had no plan, a plan that he will then claim as his own? Great real...
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

  12. #116
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    forney texas
    Posts
    17,890
    It's not that they work hard and make the money to buy an expensive vehicle. It's that they get to deduct the cost(depreciate) from taxes. I have no problem with actuall work vehicles. But the wife's Navigator should not be deductible

  13. #117
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    forney texas
    Posts
    17,890
    If it was a conservative that made it to the top. He'd just make it sound safer to jump(fall) off the cliff. Sheeple love it

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151619 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event