Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast
    Romney supporters should take more responsibility for his 47% comment, which sealed the deal. As dumb as Bush was, he would have never been caught saying something like that. He should also have better people giving him polling advice. The poor guy really thought he had it in the bag right up until he gave his concession speech. If his head wasn’t so big maybe he would have reached out to some of those 47% dirtbags.

It wasn’t so much that Obama won as it was that Romney lost.

Sad to think that speaking the truth these days is taboo isn't it. One has to lie and be politically correct to get the lib vote...nothing will ever get resolved until we call a spade a spade.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Sad to think that speaking the truth these days is taboo isn't it. One has to lie and be politically correct to get the lib vote...nothing will ever get resolved until we call a spade a spade.
    I think it come more down to individuals taking responsibility for themselves, their actions and their decisions.

A spade is still a spade in any terms but now the responsible tax payerx are expected to not only supply the unresponsible voters with spades but to also pay for them.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

In my not so humble opinion... not enough Americans are feeling the paint BHO will cause them. Lets see what happens down the road.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

after Obama gets done fugging it all up it may be decades before a minority gets a chance at the whitehouse again.
    I have my own little world. But it's OK...they know me here.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaT View Post
    Me thinks not.

I'll sum up the new voter in America that now is in the majority:

White man in business equals bad feeling......and we vote by feelings these days.

Black pretty man who says pretty words & tell me what I think I want to hear equals good feeling.

So, any further candidate in any election will need to satisify the unquenchable thirst of the new voter for making them feel good. And this is going to be in any election, local or nationwide.

As for needing to say more...don't you always!
    Hi Delta, thanks for answering. Now what was it that the white guy in business did to make the voters feel bad? Indicate to that the voters that because they are in the lower rung of the economic ladder that they do not matter to him? What has he said to make them feel good. How he will make things better if they voted for him? They are suppose to vote for a person that gives them no hope?
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by tinman View Post
    after Obama gets done fugging it all up it may be decades before a minority gets a chance at the whitehouse again.
    But they have been saying that for the last four years, so why did he get four more?
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    But they have been saying that for the last four years, so why did he get four more?
    Printer inquiring minds want to know. Who's side are you on here? I know you are a "moderate" liberal shall we say but do you agree with the Democratic Party of today that is gone off the far left cliff into Marxism?

I hope not. Even if you personally may not care for everything the Republicans stand for, they are at least trying to pull the breaks on the communist "State" the Democrats are racing towards. Just curious. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    That is the trillion dollar question. I think it is the matter of time.

. The matter of time I speak of is eventually the country will run out of money. As a southern lawyer told me once regarding a personal matter "don't worry kid they can't get blood out of a turnip"

this is the best I can come up with.

"Do not blame Caesar, blame the people of Rome who have so enthusiastically acclaimed and adored him and rejoiced in their loss of freedom and danced in his path and gave him triumphal processions. Blame the people who hail him when he speaks in the Forum of the 'new, wonderful good society' which shall now be Rome, interpreted to mean 'more money, more ease, more security, more living fatly at the expense of the industrious.'"

– Marcus Tullius Cicero —

Excellent Cicero quote Tinman!
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Cicero was a interesting guy, too bad he got murdered for his troubles.

The real shame is the citizens of this country are too stupid to learn from history. Well, I will give them the benefit of the doubt... too lazy.

Regardless, they will destroy the country for all of us... and stand their with their thumb stuck somewhere wondering what happened.

And I guarantee you they will not connect the dots of what we told them.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast