Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast
    Good play Cool... I give you a successful 3 point shot on that exchange!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by k-fridge View Post
    You know he's just a commentator on a news channel....right?
    That’s what everyone says, “they are just commentators”, but they are much more than that. They know they steer large masses of opinion and then hide behind the “just commentator” excuse. A few here must go straight to him to get the news and be told how to view it because I see far more “parrots” of Hannity here than of Maddow.

My point was that Hannity beat his drum up until the utter defeat of his party then had a shift of opinion. Why. Because he knows his party’s day are over unless he coddles the Mexican vote. What a sellout. You wouldn’t have heard him chumming up to the Mexicans if he had won the election.

He and Limbaugh are big phonies with massive audiences that actually believe them. They are more harmful than one imagines. And yes, to many they are “leaders”.

well, last I heard a bank was a business. That being said, the Bank CEO's that were responsible for bets and trades that almost shut down the financial system should be jailed.

As for defense spending, our military was plenty strong to do what it was doing before the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan bloated spending. At that point in time, the defense spending was over 2 times what the rest of the worlds defense departments spent. I would never advocate a peace dividend like under Clinton, but I can see some cuts as beneficial

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    That’s what everyone says, “they are just commentators”, but they are much more than that. They know they steer large masses of opinion and then hide behind the “just commentator” excuse. A few here must go straight to him to get the news and be told how to view it because I see far more “parrots” of Hannity here than of Maddow.

My point was that Hannity beat his drum up until the utter defeat of his party then had a shift of opinion. Why. Because he knows his party’s day are over unless he coddles the Mexican vote. What a sellout. You wouldn’t have heard him chumming up to the Mexicans if he had won the election.

He and Limbaugh are big phonies with massive audiences that actually believe them. They are more harmful than one imagines. And yes, to many they are “leaders”.
    And you will tell me there is any difference of behavior at MANBC, the 3 networks, Bloomburg news, etc.... come on guy... You are just tooting your liberal horn.

Really... I would expect a small business-person to know better. BIG govt is NOT your friend.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

He needs a 3 pointer. He gets stuffed and rejected enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Good play Cool... I give you a successful 3 point shot on that exchange!

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    I have been asking liberal mucks this for years, and they will not answer the question. They say the same things Salty and corndog do...always evading and trying to shift the discussion.
    OK you asked the question,

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    Of course I never voted for the guy, doubt I would have if I had the chance. But in terms of what his supporters voted for I'll give it a kick at the cat since most do not want to be pounced on.

I think that the individual groups had their own personal agenda. The gays probably would like to see being able to get married where ever they live, some women would rather be the one's in control of their bodies rather some politician, people on welfare do not want to be thrown out on the street, some blacks that have a unfounded distrust of white politicians might see it preferable to have a non-white in office.

But people are not one dimensional beings. I see the political stripe of the people here but know very little of the other facets of this group. Does one fish, does the other coach baseball, one may provide help to the needy, some have multiple facets. To just pick one side of a person and then wrap their outlook on that one characteristic does them a disservice. Actually it does the ones accusing them of being one dimensional a disservice as it is easy to discount others and see nothing other than a narrow point of view.

First of all I would like to say I think many who voted for Obama might have gone the other way if a positive alternative was offered. If anything your process of selecting a leader turns people off of a candidate. It is almost like you pick the one person that has the least amount of mud clinging to them and then stand them up as a shiny example to lead the country. Anybody see a problem with that?

But back to why someone would vote Democrat rather than Republican in the last election (Notice I said the party rather than the man) it may come down to ideology, local candidate, and the individual agendas that have been listed previously. On the local level you may not care for the Republican candidate in your area, therefor by default you only have the choice to vote for the other guy. On ideology it could be a different vision of the America. One side says that we are one country and that we stand together as one, the other says that you are all individuals and that the best and the brightest will succeed but those with the advantages of money and upbringing will be first in line.

Need I say more?
    Any true Americans care to comment? Or are we shifting the discussion?
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

And you will tell me there is any difference of behavior at MANBC, the 3 networks, Bloomburg news, etc.... come on guy...
    Name someone on the Left that spews such hatred toward the Right, reaches the audiences they do and is believed and repeated like they are.

OK you asked the question,

Any true Americans care to comment? Or are we shifting the discussion?
    That doesn't change the fact that most folks who voted for Obama did so because: they wanted more beanies from the tax payers like us, Obama is Black, they want gay marriage, they wanted more and continued Affirmative Action, some are just "air heads" who are brain washed in the star showmanship of Obama, etc., etc.

There is no rational reason for the health and well being of the country that anyone would vote for Obama IMHO. Likewise you can't expect the Republican Party or any reasonable self reliant true American to condone voting for Obama. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Name someone on the Left that spews such hatred toward the Right, reaches the audiences they do and is believed and repeated like they are.
    You do not even know... yet you follow their leading?

WOW... that is all I can say...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

You do not even know... yet you follow their leading?
    Wow! You cannot come up with anyone on the left that does what they do on the scale they do it on?

Wow! You cannot come up with anyone on the left that does what they do on the scale they do it on?
    The question is not whether GA can state facts... the question is whether they exist or not. None of us can see electricity or radiation... yet we know they exist.

Winning the debate will not make BHO a better ruler... it will only dull your senses to how badly you are being screwed by the one you support.

What us conservatives want is LESS government, we call it freedom. What do you and you liberals want... or do you even know? (Hint: I do not want ________ is not acceptable, you have to come up with specific things your leader promised that will make America better for EVERYONE).
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

More voter fraud...

http://www.redstate.com/2012/09/04/c...s-than-people/

Wonder what you DEMS would say if it was your guy that got screwed by voter fraud.... would you just sit by and do nothing?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

First of all I would like to say I think many who voted for Obama might have gone the other way if a positive alternative was offered. If anything your process of selecting a leader turns people off of a candidate. It is almost like you pick the one person that has the least amount of mud clinging to them and then stand them up as a shiny example to lead the country. Anybody see a problem with that?

Need I say more?
    Me thinks not.

I'll sum up the new voter in America that now is in the majority:

White man in business equals bad feeling......and we vote by feelings these days.

Black pretty man who says pretty words & tell me what I think I want to hear equals good feeling.

So, any further candidate in any election will need to satisify the unquenchable thirst of the new voter for making them feel good. And this is going to be in any election, local or nationwide.

As for needing to say more...don't you always!
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast