Obama supporters - Page 17
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7101112131415161718192021 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    I understand that if you cannot give me one instance of the benefits of that “influence” then you are speaking in vague generalities and do not know how it applies to our relationship with Israel.
    Brian, I have given you more than petty reasons. IMO you really need to open your mind and quit thinking in sound bytes... it is a self destructive way to see things.

And something else Brian: If someone does not understand something at first look... it does not mean that something is not there or is irrelevant... it only means the person has not chosen to learn. And that something CAN affect the life of the person who chose to not learn... so wise up guy...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Now we are getting at the real reason we support Israel. I have always had doubts about it being for intelligence or influence. If it was for those reasons there should be many examples of how we have benefited in the past, but not one has been shown yet.

If it to secure Middle East oil then why is that oil flowing to countries like China that do not support them like we do?

I’ll reword the two explanations above:

1) Jews in America own a big chunk of corporate America and therefore control our politicians. They force our politicians to give unquestionable support to Israel.

2) Jews want that land for religious reasons. Christians want then to have that land because they believe Jews must occupy that land to bring about the second coming of Christ. Christians also believe Jews are "God's Chosen People".

Both of those reasons will never be admitted openly to the American public. Since the Jews control our media it is easy for them to keep it from us. Politicians tell us they are an important ally, they give us intelligence and influence in the region. However, I believe we are being forced into fighting an endless religious war for them and Christians.
    Now here is a thought: Reading this post.... one could easily claim conspiracy... however: if this is a conspiracy... they why would other things not be a conspiracy?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Brian, I have given you more than petty reasons.
    You are dancing around my question.

The reasons you give are theoretical and not proven unless you can also give real life examples.

The way to show someone does not know what they are talking about is to take them into details. As long as you avoid those details I am not convinced.

Now we are getting at the real reason we support Israel. I have always had doubts about it being for intelligence or influence. If it was for those reasons there should be many examples of how we have benefited in the past, but not one has been shown yet.

If it to secure Middle East oil then why is that oil flowing to countries like China that do not support them like we do?

I’ll reword the two explanations above:

1) Jews in America own a big chunk of corporate America and therefore control our politicians. They force our politicians to give unquestionable support to Israel.

2) Jews want that land for religious reasons. Christians want then to have that land because they believe Jews must occupy that land to bring about the second coming of Christ. Christians also believe Jews are "God's Chosen People".

Both of those reasons will never be admitted openly to the American public. Since the Jews control our media it is easy for them to keep it from us. Politicians tell us they are an important ally, they give us intelligence and influence in the region. However, I believe we are being forced into fighting an endless religious war for them and Christians.
    There are over 21 million Yahoo hits on "why us supports Israel."

The are 22 million hits on "Jews control the media myth."

And yet you apparently feel comfortable with the simpleton conclusion above?

Quote Originally Posted by hurtinhvac View Post
    There are over 21 million Yahoo hits on "why us supports Israel."

The are 22 million hits on "Jews control the media myth."

And yet you apparently feel comfortable with the simpleton conclusion above?
    So I guess you cannot answer the "simpleton" question either, so I will ask it again:

When has our relationship with Israel benefited us in the world theater?

So I guess you cannot answer the "simpleton" question either, so I will ask it again:

Brian, I have about decided this is all a ruse aimed at hating either jews or israel.

The USA gives aid and support to all kinds of goofy nations. Why pick on israel? I think it because you have some bias.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"Ain't nobody got time for that". Corny

You almost have to be joking...

Besides being one of precious few allies in that neck of the woods? And the only secularly, democratically governed one I can think of off the top of my head?

What more do you expect of them? We give aid to other nations for much less. What has Tanzania or Kazakhstan done for us lately?

Israel is a hands down bad *ss m*f* military force that has been in our debt since the six day war in 1967. This alone is worth the price of admission to the world theater. If you can't grasp their significance and importance to the US, despite volumes of information at your very fingertips; I doubt anyone here can help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Brian, I have about decided this is all a ruse aimed at hating either Jews or Israel.

The USA gives aid and support to all kinds of goofy nations. Why pick on Israel? I think it because you have some bias.
    There you go. I was waiting for that one. I get basically called an anti- Semite for asking questions. One question that nobody here can answer.

BTW – I like Jews. They are the best people to work for. They are hard working, ambitious, honest, detail oriented, eager to pay upon completion, appreciative and never want something for free. But that doesn’t seem to cross over to our relationship with Israel.

You almost have to be joking...

Besides being one of precious few allies in that neck of the woods? And the only secularly, democratically governed one I can think of off the top of my head?

What more do you expect of them? We give aid to other nations for much less. What has Tanzania or Kazakhstan done for us lately?

Israel is a hands down bad *ss m*f* military force that has been in our debt since the six day war in 1967. This alone is worth the price of admission to the world theater. If you can't grasp their significance and importance to the US, despite volumes of information at your very fingertips; I doubt anyone here can help you.
    I am going to assume that you are not answering my question because you can't.

Asked and answered, repeatedly. What do you not understand about "ally."

If you are looking for specifics, that is way above my pay and security grade.

... that is way above my pay and security grade.
    and knowledge.

and knowledge.
    Jesus. Brian, I gave you specifics several posts back. And why do we support Saudi Arabia or Jordan? Much the same reasons I guess, but if you single out Israel as a target it sounds anti-Semitic.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"Ain't nobody got time for that". Corny

I think it's a money thing............Lot's of rich Jewish people in America=support from America. It's either about money or oil with us.
    KX500......the original big green meanie

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7101112131415161718192021 LastLast