Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    Masad most likely had prior knowledge of 911 but did not tell us because they (Israel) would greatly benefit from it. Is that who you want to “stay close to?” But let anyone investigate the story or even tell the American public about it and they will be crushed like a bug.
    Brian, I am in the 'truther' camp... the govt knew and chose to not stop it (no, the govt did not DO it).

Now take that view into account, and ask the question again?

Back to the Muslim vs Jew argument: I would take the latter in a minute... regardless. Trusting dumb/stupid is always the wrong move... Trusting educated high-acheivers is always better... they are more predictable... and they will NEVER operate a suicide mission. Think about that for a bit Brian, and tell me which one you fear more...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Galatians 2:20-21; Colossians 1: 21-22 & 26-27; 3:1-4; Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech Rob View Post
    First of all, Muslims are not a race of people. Jews aren't either, for that matter. Both are just ideologies. Someone born in Israel is not automatically a jew. They are an Israeli. An Israeli can be a christian, muslim, buddhist, or atheist, or whatever. I'm just talking about a nation and it's government. The problem is not with the inhabitants of this nation, it's with the notion that they are beyond reproach and accountability for their actions because of their permanent victim-status.
    Well... that is not exactly true. History teaches both races are 'semetics'... they are both decendants of Abraham. Do some googling, you will find the Muslims believe in Abraham also... as they do in Noah and the flood.
    Back on subject: One race is from Abraham's 'affair' with the servantwoman Hagar, the other is from his legitimate son Issac. Now see what that sin caused...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

I knew eventually you would
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Agreed.

Come on Ga Issac never had A baby fathered by Abraham, please edit
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Well... that is not exactly true. History teaches both races are 'semetics'... they are both decendants of Abraham. Do some googling, you will find the Muslims believe in Abraham also... as they do in Noah and the flood.
    Back on subject: One race is from Abraham's 'affair' with the servantwoman Hagar, the other is from his legitimate son Issac. Now see what that sin caused...

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    Come on Ga Issac never had A baby fathered by Abraham, please edit
    "One race is from Abraham's 'affair' with the servantwoman Hagar, the other is from his legitimate son Issac. Now see what that sin caused..."

OK Ace... time for a reading lesson:

In red we read Ishmael (the son by Hagar) is the father of the Muslim world...
    In green we read Issac (Abraham's son by his wife) is the father of the Jewish race.

How you got your post from this is beyond me Ace... can you explain?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Opportunity is the answer. Prior to WW2, the US Military ranked 17th in terms of strength. We would not need to spend the money we do if we got out of the ME. So which is it. Strong military and the responsibility that goes with it. Or isolation and a weak military?
    That would be the same argument for Hitler's invasion of Poland and the following of WWII, which ended up with the killing of 60 million or so.

Was WWII worth 60 million people ??

Was our entry of the ME, worth the cost of millions of lifes ???

Your claim that so called isolationism equates to a weak military, is ridicules. I'm not an isolationist, I believe in having commerce with all nations.

But I do not believe in invading others to get what I want by force. Actually procuring what you want by force instead of mutual commerce agreements is a lot more costly, the only reason its done by force, is because some have an vested interest to do so, and it is NOT in the interest of the general puplic, who is paying for those miss-adventures.

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

How about lets get off the intellectual joke and come back down to reality:

When someone attacks you; you have two choices: Respond or be attacked again. We responded (not anywhere strongly enough IMO). What we did was take the war to THEIR soil, rather than fight it on OUR soil. Believe me; that is ALWAYS better... NO exceptions.

Remember WW2... we fought to WIN... something we have not done since then.
    This crap of having rules of engagement... screw them! If we literally turned Afganistan into a glass sheet... the rest of the world would fuss and scream all day (and night) long... but how many of them would take on the largest military in the world? NONE... and you can take that to the bank. Why? Because that largest army destroyed their enemy. Simple.

The reason Iraq and Afgan are a waste is NOT because we cannot win... it is because the politicians do not want to win... they have other agenda's. We COULD win, and win decisively if we chose to... Why we do not is still a mystery to me (and to lots of others).
    Your wrong on all counts.

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

It sounded funny the first time I read it, you should have included Hagar's son Ishmaiel in your post. Go back to school and learn the word inclusion
    "One race is from Abraham's 'affair' with the servantwoman Hagar, the other is from his legitimate son Issac. Now see what that sin caused..."

OK Ace... time for a reading lesson:

In red we read Ishmael (the son by Hagar) is the father of the Muslim world...
    In green we read Issac (Abraham's son by his wife) is the father of the Jewish race.

How you got your post from this is beyond me Ace... can you explain?

I second that
    Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post

Roy

... Trusting educated high-achievers is always better... they are more predictable... and they will NEVER operate a suicide mission. Think about that for a bit Brian, and tell me which one you fear more...
    I don’ think we are being forced to choose between Muslims and Israel, are we?

I fear Israel more than Muslims because we can protect ourselves from crazy Muslims. However Israel (Jews) are so deeply rooted in this country we cannot stand up against them anymore. Collectively they are the most powerful entity in the world as they have us believe they are ‘poor little Israel’ and such an important ally.

I would like someone here to explain WHY they are such an important ally and worthy of such unquestionable support. I’d really like to know. And don’t say because of their intelligence because where was their intelligence pre 911 and pre Iraq War. It was all about us doing their costly, bloody dirty work.

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post

Roy
    I second that
    Small wonder this country is dying... nobody has the will to fight for their freedom.

I suppose it is now better to be RED than to be DEAD?

Sheesh... Well I am glad I am almost retired rather than young... I probably will not be here when the country is conquered by another will more drive than we now have... And to think the USA USED to be the greatest nation in the world... we surely have lost the will to stay there.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

I fear Israel more than Muslims because we can protect ourselves from crazy Muslims. However Israel (Jews) are so deeply rooted in this country we cannot stand up against them anymore. Collectively they are the most powerful entity in the world as they have us believe they are ‘poor little Israel’ and such an important ally.

I would like someone here to explain WHY they are such an important ally and worthy of such unquestionable support. I’d really like to know. And don’t say because of their intelligence because where was their intelligence pre 911 and pre Iraq War. It was all about us doing their costly, bloody dirty work.
    OK, lessee...

Why would I support Israel and not a Muslim nation?

Well, for starters, as I noted: Folks who THRIVE in their lives are always easier to predict.

For another... who wants to trust a bunch of ragheads who run around yelling JIHAD and strap on suicide bombs?

Oh, what the heck... lets go for three: One group has a history of growing and succeeding... the other has a history of destroying everything they get close to... and replacing it with a HORRIBLE society. An example: Would you rather live in Jerusalem (the Israelite territory), or Islamabad Pakistan? How about this: Would you rather your $$$ was in a bank managed by Jewish bankers (they always make $$$), or would you rather it be in a Muslim bank (and not sure if the bank would survive, because the son of the bank president was a known terrorist... and his daddy at the bank was secretly funneling money to him...)

When one gets away from their silly emotional parroting... and thinks with a clear head... the choices are simple.

Again: GA would take the Jews in a minute.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

If you want to know why we must be in support of Israel PM me. Only if you are really interested. I don't want to start another battle. They are extremely important in the world.

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4789101112131415161718192021 LastLast