Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 143 of 272
  1. #131
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,876
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Romney DID have a plan... the MSM did not report it. If folks listened to more than the grade-school level drivel... they would know.
    There is always Fox.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

  2. #132
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    forney texas
    Posts
    17,890
    Yea, FOX could get Rove and Trump to explain it

  3. #133
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,578
    Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    I don't know, I'm not a Dem, but from what I can tell they are better than GOP morals
    Why ace didn't you just vote for the Marxist? Sounds like a loyal Democrat to me. Thank you very much

  4. #134
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    3,379
    Quote Originally Posted by dna View Post
    Dems might have better morals.........GOP started a war with a country that didn't attack us or have WMD. 5000 US service members dead, thousands upon thousands messed up pretty bad and a couple hundred thousand dead innocent Iraqis. Plus we are 4-6 TRILLION in the hole for bush and Cheney’s war. Honestly, how do those two sleep at night?
    And when the GOP couldn't find the WMD's they wouldn't even hold their heads down in shame. They just started a new spin campaign.

    To say we didn’t' know he didn’t have WMD’s is an insult to US and Israeli intelligence. We are not that dumb, nor do we make those kind of mistakes.

  5. #135
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    forney texas
    Posts
    17,890
    No. I did not vote for Obama

  6. #136
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    21,057
    Now lessee... Saddaam nerve gassed the Kurds in the late 1980's... and last time I checked; nerve gas was a WMD. So there is proof in history that Saddaam had WMD's at one time. Has anyone ever thought Saddaam might have managed to sell them and ship them out of Iraq?

    Now fast forward to BHO's first term: Endless spending on endless causes... and what do we have: an economy WORSE than it was when he was elected to office.

    And somehow that is supposed to be different? Please explain.

    And BTW: After 18-24 mos... Bush was no longer at fault... so that dog will not hunt.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  7. #137
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    forney texas
    Posts
    17,890
    Saddam had WMD's. just because we could not find them does not mean they were not moved. But he used gas on more than one occasion

  8. #138
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    3,379
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Now lessee... Saddaam nerve gassed the Kurds in the late 1980's... and last time I checked; nerve gas was a WMD. So there is proof in history that Saddaam had WMD's at one time. Has anyone ever thought Saddaam might have managed to sell them and ship them out of Iraq?
    It is amazing how little it takes for someone to be able to sleep at night. Can you say, "no shame".

  9. #139
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    3,379
    Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    Saddam had WMD's. just because we could not find them does not mean they were not moved.
    If he moved them then he did not have them.

  10. #140
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    21,057
    If he moved them then he did not have them.

    Now lessee...

    If I am one of the Mexican drug cartel leaders... yet I live in the USA and have NO evidence of crime anywhere it can be traced... does that mean I am a good guy?
    We all know better than that. Whether there is evidence of a crime does not change the intent of one's goals and behavior.

    Lets not let these discussions go too far into never-never land... gotta keep some connection with common sense.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  11. #141
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    3,379
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Whether there is evidence of a crime does not change the intent of one's goals and behavior.
    Like I said, you just spin a new reason for the invasion and it becomes OK with you. ...and you can sleep like a baby.

    There are probably a million Iraqis that lost innocent family members in that war that hate us now. That alone does not make us safer.

  12. #142
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    forney texas
    Posts
    17,890
    Yes , but Christians and Muslims have this kill or be killed attitude

  13. #143
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    21,057
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    Like I said, you just spin a new reason for the invasion and it becomes OK with you. ...and you can sleep like a baby.

    There are probably a million Iraqis that lost innocent family members in that war that hate us now. That alone does not make us safer.
    When there is intent... it matters not if there is a weapon present at a specific point in time. Remember: Guns do not kill people, people kill people.

    There will be wars and despots until the human race no longer exists. While I have a soft spot for folks suffering (been there, done that), I also understand it is not possible to wipe out war or poverty in a world. Just life dude.

    SO now I have a question for you: If you had to make a choice, which comes first: The citizens of the USA, or the citizens of a different country (who live in that country, not the USA)? When you answer the question, we will know if you are a TRUE America, or if your more concerned with others than the USA... sometimes we cannot have it both ways. And to not answer the question will be quite telling also... so hiding is not really an option.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event