Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Romney DID have a plan... the MSM did not report it. If folks listened to more than the grade-school level drivel... they would know.
    There is always Fox.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Yea, FOX could get Rove and Trump to explain it

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    I don't know, I'm not a Dem, but from what I can tell they are better than GOP morals
    Why ace didn't you just vote for the Marxist? Sounds like a loyal Democrat to me. Thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by dna View Post
    Dems might have better morals.........GOP started a war with a country that didn't attack us or have WMD. 5000 US service members dead, thousands upon thousands messed up pretty bad and a couple hundred thousand dead innocent Iraqis. Plus we are 4-6 TRILLION in the hole for bush and Cheney’s war. Honestly, how do those two sleep at night?
    And when the GOP couldn't find the WMD's they wouldn't even hold their heads down in shame. They just started a new spin campaign.

To say we didn’t' know he didn’t have WMD’s is an insult to US and Israeli intelligence. We are not that dumb, nor do we make those kind of mistakes.

No. I did not vote for Obama

Now lessee... Saddaam nerve gassed the Kurds in the late 1980's... and last time I checked; nerve gas was a WMD. So there is proof in history that Saddaam had WMD's at one time. Has anyone ever thought Saddaam might have managed to sell them and ship them out of Iraq?

Now fast forward to BHO's first term: Endless spending on endless causes... and what do we have: an economy WORSE than it was when he was elected to office.

And somehow that is supposed to be different? Please explain.

And BTW: After 18-24 mos... Bush was no longer at fault... so that dog will not hunt.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Saddam had WMD's. just because we could not find them does not mean they were not moved. But he used gas on more than one occasion

Now lessee... Saddaam nerve gassed the Kurds in the late 1980's... and last time I checked; nerve gas was a WMD. So there is proof in history that Saddaam had WMD's at one time. Has anyone ever thought Saddaam might have managed to sell them and ship them out of Iraq?
    It is amazing how little it takes for someone to be able to sleep at night. Can you say, "no shame".

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    Saddam had WMD's. just because we could not find them does not mean they were not moved.
    If he moved them then he did not have them.

If he moved them then he did not have them.

Now lessee...

If I am one of the Mexican drug cartel leaders... yet I live in the USA and have NO evidence of crime anywhere it can be traced... does that mean I am a good guy?
    We all know better than that. Whether there is evidence of a crime does not change the intent of one's goals and behavior.

Lets not let these discussions go too far into never-never land... gotta keep some connection with common sense.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Whether there is evidence of a crime does not change the intent of one's goals and behavior.
    Like I said, you just spin a new reason for the invasion and it becomes OK with you. ...and you can sleep like a baby.

There are probably a million Iraqis that lost innocent family members in that war that hate us now. That alone does not make us safer.

Yes , but Christians and Muslims have this kill or be killed attitude

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    Like I said, you just spin a new reason for the invasion and it becomes OK with you. ...and you can sleep like a baby.

There are probably a million Iraqis that lost innocent family members in that war that hate us now. That alone does not make us safer.
    When there is intent... it matters not if there is a weapon present at a specific point in time. Remember: Guns do not kill people, people kill people.

There will be wars and despots until the human race no longer exists. While I have a soft spot for folks suffering (been there, done that), I also understand it is not possible to wipe out war or poverty in a world. Just life dude.

SO now I have a question for you: If you had to make a choice, which comes first: The citizens of the USA, or the citizens of a different country (who live in that country, not the USA)? When you answer the question, we will know if you are a TRUE America, or if your more concerned with others than the USA... sometimes we cannot have it both ways. And to not answer the question will be quite telling also... so hiding is not really an option.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast