Obama supporters - Page 21
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111415161718192021
    America is the only supper power of the world and there must be a very best and ideal image in the minds of people of all the other countries.Foreign policy should be very clear and should be according to the new changing environment of all over the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    I am not looking for a certain answer. I am simply asking those who vehemently back our relationship with Israel to give a real life example of why they do. I am honestly looking for anything in history where Israel came to our aid, averted a war, stopped a terrorist that was heading our way, gave us crucial intelligence or gave us technology...anything.

To say they give us influence in the region when you don‘t have an example of how that influence benefits us is just empty words. With any good relationship I have in my business I can give an example of how it has benefited me.

I think people back Israel because they are told to back them. They fear that if they question our relationship they will be called an anti-Semite. Some want to align with anyone who hates Muslims and has the firepower to kill large numbers of them. Basically I think we have a odd relationship with that country and would like to be convinced otherwise.
    Brian for what ever it's worth and regardless of our other differences I totally agree with you here. Well one thing is for sure your not shy on taking on controversial subjects. Thank you, thank you very much
    Last edited by glennac; 12-13-2012 at 01:19 PM.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by bigshad View Post
    America is the only supper power of the world and there must be a very best and ideal image in the minds of people of all the other countries.Foreign policy should be very clear and should be according to the new changing environment of all over the world.
    ..........australia investment visa

ann

sssh

Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post
    Just curious, could you explain to me your picture of what you believe America's goverment role should be and your image of the ideal USA. What do you want to change to accomplish this ?
    I'll help. Liberals want this country to fail. We have been the leader of the free world for too long. It's time to redistribute some of our wealth to the lesser fortunate countries, through things like cap and trade. basically, the liberals would like for us to drink out of the same water we piss in.
    Governments don't tax to get the money they need, governments will always find a need for the money they get. Ronald Wilson Reagon

Born Again KA

Cap and Trade was brilliantly thought up by the first President Bush. You should learn more about a subject before you go spouting off about it

Funny ace you should read more about the subject yourself. BB was talking about liberals and while the Bush's were no commies like the alien in office they were big liberals.

Never vetoed a big spending bill by the commie loving Democrats. They only paid lip service to real Americans and the Constitution. Thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by bb View Post
    I'll help. Liberals want this country to fail. We have been the leader of the free world for too long. It's time to redistribute some of our wealth to the lesser fortunate countries, through things like cap and trade. basically, the liberals would like for us to drink out of the same water we piss in.
    Can you answer a simple question? Why would liberals want this country to fail? Do you honestly think liberal thinking people don't want to succeed? Do liberals not have families that they want the best for? What makes you think all the lazy people are liberals? From my experience lazy good for nothings fall on both sides of the fence.

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Can you answer a simple question? Why would liberals want this country to fail? Do you honestly think liberal thinking people don't want to succeed? Do liberals not have families that they want the best for? What makes you think all the lazy people are liberals? From my experience lazy good for nothings fall on both sides of the fence.
    Good question. IMHO, it's not that they want the country to fail, but want the large corporations to fail. On one side they make sense in they keep increasing profits drastically while most other people are continuing on the same wages. On the other side, how they want to control or manipulate (just like several big business do to our politicians), would devestate our country economically. There are some corporations that put a sizable amount back into their company and expand. Others not so much.

As far as liberals wanting to succeed, of course they do. Yet they also usually have the attitude that they think somebody else has shorted them somehow to be more successful. They feel like they are owed something. Very few liberal people that are successful fully support all of the left agenda. They sit back and say as long as it doesn't affect me I am for it. Actually that's both sides of the aisle!

I would have to disagree with your both sides of the fence. Good for nothings on both sides, most definitely. Lazy ones tend to look towards the Feds for handouts to get by. Since the left has predominatly supported the handout programs to stay in office, most lazy support them.
    Last edited by ControlsInMT; 12-19-2012 at 10:12 AM. Reason: another thought
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

"As mankind becomes more liberal, they will be more apt to allow, that all those who conduct themselves as worthy members of the Community are equally entitled to the protection of civil government."

Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111415161718192021