Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81112131415161718192021 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    You are dancing around my question.

The reasons you give are theoretical and not proven unless you can also give real life examples.

The way to show someone does not know what they are talking about is to take them into details. As long as you avoid those details I am not convinced.
    You are beginning to irritate me with your demanding attitude... who made you the 'god' of information?
    Have you ever thought the REAL world just may not be as black and white as you want it to be... and that regardless of how loud one hollers it will not become what they want... or is your mind capable of seeing grey?
    You really would learn something if you shut your mouth and listened... however I doubt you care to learn.

I seem to remember you have complained endlessly about how business is not good... well it appears to me the manager is not teachable... would that have anything to do with it?

Influence is what makes the world go around... both politics as well as business. It took me a long time to learn that... and when I did my business started working better. Now you want to tell me it is irrelevant... My experience says different... So which one should I listen to: my experience, or a hothead who complains his business is not what he wants.... you tell me.

OK dude, I am sorry I had to bust your butt... however sometimes folks get sooo full of themselves; one cannot get their attention any other way.

So chill out dude... and maybe in a day or two you and I can have a reasonable conversation.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    There you go. I was waiting for that one. I get basically called an anti- Semite for asking questions. One question that nobody here can answer.

BTW – I like Jews. They are the best people to work for. They are hard working, ambitious, honest, detail oriented, eager to pay upon completion, appreciative and never want something for free. But that doesn’t seem to cross over to our relationship with Israel.
    And regardless of this reality of working with and for Jews... And I am sure you have had similar experiences (maybe not so good) with Muslims... you STILL question why Israel is the better ally?
    I hate to be blunt... but common guy... step back and take a look at what you are saying. Does it really make sense?
    As I said in my previous post: Chill dude...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Ya know... there is one more possibility here:

Brian is half Jewish... and they kicked him out of the temple... LOL

Just pickin' on you Brian... you left yourself wide open.

I dated a 'Messianic Jewish' lady a while back. I really enjoyed the crowd at the temple... they were good folks and would have been good friends to have... However the lady and I got crossways (you know Jewish folks can be headstrong), and I decided it better if she and I did not cross roads at church each week.

Still, the Jewish folks are special to me... just because they are... Note: Even thought I am a strong Christian and believe they are God's people--as are Christians... I still like them without the Biblical stuff. Here is a reason I like them: Rarely do you meet a Jewish person who is wishy-washy about what they believe. No, they have thought it out and are firm in what they believe to be right and wrong... and they are zealous to live out what they believe. IMO America would be a better place if we had some of that determination (know what you believe) and zeal (GO FOR IT attitude)!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Ya know... there is one more possibility here:

Brian is half Jewish... and they kicked him out of the temple... LOL

Just pickin' on you Brian... you left yourself wide open.

I dated a 'Messianic Jewish' lady a while back. I really enjoyed the crowd at the temple... they were good folks and would have been good friends to have... However the lady and I got crossways (you know Jewish folks can be headstrong), and I decided it better if she and I did not cross roads at church each week.

Still, the Jewish folks are special to me... just because they are... Note: Even thought I am a strong Christian and believe they are God's people--as are Christians... I still like them without the Biblical stuff. Here is a reason I like them: Rarely do you meet a Jewish person who is wishy-washy about what they believe. No, they have thought it out and are firm in what they believe to be right and wrong... and they are zealous to live out what they believe. IMO America would be a better place if we had some of that determination (know what you believe) and zeal (GO FOR IT attitude)!
    Everyone can see Brian has some agenda, I guess we should just let it go.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Everyone can see Brian has some agenda, I guess we should just let it go.
    Whatever you say boss... Really is a shame we have to be PC at ARP... kinda spoils the experience... Oh well... there are other forums.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Whatever you say boss... Really is a shame we have to be PC at ARP... kinda spoils the experience... Oh well... there are other forums.
    Dammit GA, That was my personal opinion, not an official statement.

My apologies. Guys, I am just another poster here. I have a vote on a committee when something comes up, sort of like jury duty, no big deal.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

I know where Brian GC is coming from and I agree 100% percent.
    "There is no greater inequality than the equal treatment of unequals."

-Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Tech Rob View Post
    I know where Brian GC is coming from and I agree 100% percent.
    You would.

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Dammit GA, That was my personal opinion, not an official statement.

My apologies. Guys, I am just another poster here. I have a vote on a committee when something comes up, sort of like jury duty, no big deal.
    Sorry Tool... Seems everywhere I go folks are full of PC sh!t... it just struck me the wrong way. My apologies.

Maybe I need to go soft a few days... those poor libs need a rest.
    Hey, I have an idea: Maybe they can celebrate THANKSGIVING... After they are thankful for things in their lives... maybe their attitudes will improve... What do you think... <grin>
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Sorry Tool... Seems everywhere I go folks are full of PC sh!t... it just struck me the wrong way. My apologies.

Hey, I have an idea: Maybe they can celebrate THANKSGIVING... After they are thankful for things in their lives... maybe their attitudes will improve... What do you think... <grin>
    Apology very happily accepted, my friend. And no, I do not think a merry Thanksgiving will help any liberal remove his head from the rectal area.

Actually, I think Brian's question is a good one. The response that they are our ally is not copasetic, as that tiny country has damaged our national security more than all others combined....and continue to do so to this very day.

Is this what a partner/ally does?

In a microcosm, would you put up with a business partner undermining your company?
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Actually GA is PC......a Polecat Caller (outer).
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

My question was concise and went unanswered.

To insist that they deserve to be our number one ally in the world and not be able to point out one instance in history that validates that relationship is pathetic. But I sense you know how ridiculous you look because you want to step up the vulgarity with your PC comments.

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81112131415161718192021 LastLast