Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 25678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    Yes , but Christians and Muslims have this kill or be killed attitude
    True Christians do not Ace... need to get your facts straight.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    SO now I have a question for you: If you had to make a choice, which comes first: The citizens of the USA, or the citizens of a different country (who live in that country, not the USA)? When you answer the question, we will know if you are a TRUE America, or if you’re more concerned with others than the USA... sometimes we cannot have it both ways. And to not answer the question will be quite telling also... so hiding is not really an option.
    There is nothing more important than protecting our citizens on our soil. Next would be protecting US citizens on foreign soil. Next would be protecting our economy. But going into Afghanistan to eradicate Al Qaeda has not been fruitful or worth the money tacked onto our national debt. We should have only gone into Iraq if Sadam was an immanent thread to the US. He was not.

But there is one good thing that resulted from those needless, reckless, wasteful wars. Our enemies now know how revengeful and gullible the American public is when it comes to following our war driven leaders. That alone will make any country think twice about ever harboring those that attack us.

When there is an enemy... one has choices. One can deal with them or allow them to strengthen and then have a HARDER time dealing with them.

So which one do you think would work better?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    When there is an enemy... one has choices. One can deal with them or allow them to strengthen and then have a HARDER time dealing with them.

So which one do you think would work better?
    It depends on what you want. Do you want costly revenge or to be safer in the future?

Did “dealing with them” in Afghanistan or Iraq make us safer? NO! It was done for a show of revenge, to put billions in the hands of war profiteers and to hopefully build oil pipelines. Our CIA exacted the best revenge by killing Bin Laden and it only cost pennies on the millions. Now we are left with trillions in debt, hundred of thousands of deaths and many more that hate us.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    It depends on what you want. Do you want costly revenge or to be safer in the future?

Did “dealing with them” in Afghanistan or Iraq make us safer? NO! It was done for a show of revenge, to put billions in the hands of war profiteers and to hopefully build oil pipelines. Our CIA exacted the best revenge by killing Bin Laden and it only cost pennies on the millions. Now we are left with trillions in debt, hundred of thousands of deaths and many more that hate us.
    I and most, certainly believed and still believe that we had to deal with afghanistan/Al-qaeda after 9/11. We could not let them just operate business as usual after what they did to us. And I think most Americans do feel safer now that Al-qaeda has been seriously marginalized and forced far underground. We still need to be vigilant as there are many that wish us harm. As far as Iraq goes, to me that was a huge mistake. And thats the main reason Bush to this day is usually far out of sight.

FWIW, I know from many of your posts you beieve that 9/11 was at least possibly an inside job. Personally I'm not looking to debate that.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    There is nothing more important than protecting our citizens on our soil. Next would be protecting US citizens on foreign soil. Next would be protecting our economy. But going into Afghanistan to eradicate Al Qaeda has not been fruitful or worth the money tacked onto our national debt. We should have only gone into Iraq if Sadam was an immanent thread to the US. He was not.
    A very similar arguement has been used to justify the Stimulus plan. How can you say it did not work? Do you know what was planned and not completed as a new terrorist attack becasue of our involvement in Afghanistan?

Same arguement I heard with the stimulus, how bad would the economy be if the stimulus plan had not been passed? Funny how it usually only works one way....

I'm not saying either is right or either is wrong.
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

Quote Originally Posted by ControlsInMT View Post
    A very similar arguement has been used to justify the Stimulus plan. How can you say it did not work? Do you know what was planned and not completed as a new terrorist attack because of our involvement in Afghanistan?

Same argument I heard with the stimulus, how bad would the economy be if the stimulus plan had not been passed? Funny how it usually only works one way....

I'm not saying either is right or either is wrong.
    I never said the Stimulus Plan was effective or averted a second dip. What I am saying is that blowing up of caves in Afghanistan does not compare to improving and sharing intelligence between our agencies that want to hoard information for their own gain. There is good evidence that Masad knew of 911 in advance but did not tell us for their own gains. The intelligence was there all along. We don’t need to start big expensive wars to keep us safe.

But I will say that doing nothing after 911 would not be the right thing either.

Its fruitless to argue about the Islamic problem because we are discussing it, after the fact. This was started so long ago that many americans dont even know or understand where all this began.

It began with the occupation of palestine, and the subsequent making of the apartheid state of Israel.

Not to mention that the military industrial complex took adavantage of the situation by causing strive and false flags.

Something that Eisenhower warned us about.

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    Its fruitless to argue about the Islamic problem because we are discussing it, after the fact. This was started so long ago that many americans dont even know or understand where all this began.

It began with the occupation of palestine, and the subsequent making of the apartheid state of Israel.

Not to mention that the military industrial complex took adavantage of the situation by causing strive and false flags.

Something that Eisenhower warned us about.

Roy
    And General Patton....said it would be nothing but trouble.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    And General Patton....said it would be nothing but trouble.
    Amen to that we should have stayed out of the ME and militant Islam would not be looking beyond their borders. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

So you are saying we need to return to our world ranking prior to WW2

you mean back when we sent Jack Pershing into mexico? with troops?
    I have my own little world. But it's OK...they know me here.

If America had such bad rankings, why did so many wanted to come here ????

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 25678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast