Obama supporters - Page 6
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    Wow! You cannot come up with anyone on the left that does what they do on the scale they do it on?
    That's cause they didn't have the ratings

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_A...radio_network)

Those that cannot remember seem to forget how bad their last leader screwed everything up. Lucky for us over half have not forgotten

I could only dream that my business would be as good as it was during the last leaders term. The last four years have been the worse I have seen in 25 years.
    I have my own little world. But it's OK...they know me here.

Just for discussion Ace... what did Bush do to you to make you soooo bitter?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Ace for heaven's sake why are you supporting a Marxist. Pray tell. Thank you very much

The last year of bush's term was the most profitable year of my business. At that time I was in business 21 years. Actually that last year may have been more profitable than any two years. The last four years have been crushing.
    I have my own little world. But it's OK...they know me here.

Bush did nothing to me, I just remember him as losing 10 years worth of investments for all of us. He might have made some profitable but it turned out to be a farce. I remember the economy sinking prior to 911 and a couple of wars , fought off the books, that we are paying for now

It's not that I support a Marxist. I watch a shiw called The Fatal Attraction of Adolf Hitler. He made speeches that when translated into English are word for word exactly what Romney and the GOP use in their campaign speeches. Just watch the show. Watch The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich, especially The Rise. Listen to Hitler, then listen to the GOP candidates. It's that simple. Of the 2 evils, I would never pick Fascism

My business was similar... was fine until the Summer of 2009... then it starting going down.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

I think the reason HVAC business took a dive was because of refrigerant choices and mandated SEER changes that had ansolutely nothing to do with Obama. That and 300.00 dollar capacitors and 60.00 dollar a pound refrigerant

What killed our economy is the lack of trust and faith in the US as an investment by the folks who have the money to invest. It's that simple and it's still that way...actually getting worse as those intelligent investors continue to wait on the side lines to see if we can pay the bills coming due...or will the US be up for auction where they can move in and buy for penneys on the dollar once obama is not in power or involved anymore.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

I think you do not truly understand fascism Ace... however lets start another thread if you want to discuss that.

I saw the markets going into a strange place... and got out of mainstream stocks a little before the turn of the century.
    Started chasing mining stocks (commodities), then went to precious metals mines (gold, silver, platinum, palladium). Made a BUNCH of $$$ early and mid 2000's...
    Then when the Dems got control of congress I saw the markets get goofy.

Now all of us traders know the govt manipulates the markets... to create what they want. My take was GW caved to the DEMS on something... cause there was not really any other explanation.

Have been trading options short term ever since, spend most of my time on the sidelines... only make a 'sure thing' trade anymore.

Honestly; until the govt reveals some long term stability in tax and business policy... I see business keeping their belt tight... and I do not blame them. If I were running a business.... I would not risk any $$$ knowing the govt was predatory towards my existence.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Let's get back to this thing about business suffering under Obama and the Democrats

Is what you say is that Government has an effect on how well your business does?

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast