Page 1 of 21 1234567811 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 272
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    East Texas
    Posts
    949

    Obama supporters

    Just curious, could you explain to me your picture of what you believe America's goverment role should be and your image of the ideal USA. What do you want to change to accomplish this ?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Losantiville
    Posts
    1,866
    Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post
    Just curious, could you explain to me your picture of what you believe America's goverment role should be and your image of the ideal USA. What do you want to change to accomplish this ?
    Anyone but Romney.

    Were you looking for more? Don't you think you should have researched this before the election?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    East Texas
    Posts
    949
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Anyone but Romney.

    Were you looking for more? Don't you think you should have researched this before the election?
    Looking for more ? Your guy won. I am not trying to stir things up. Can you answer the question ?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    21,719
    I have a Washington (1$ bill) that says they do not even know... nor care. All they want is their welfare checks.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    East Texas
    Posts
    949
    Not judging, just curious about their opinion....

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Losantiville
    Posts
    1,866
    Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post
    Not judging, just curious about their opinion....
    Sorry about the response but this question is being laid out as bait all over the place by some sore losers that just want to argue and show a lib how stupid they are. If your are sincere I apologize.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    3,137
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Sorry about the response but this question is being laid out as bait all over the place by some sore losers that just want to argue and show a lib how stupid they are. If your are sincere I apologize.
    Nope, this is an obvious bait/troll thread where the usual suspects will inevitably show up and start patting each other on the back for being so conservative, while denigrating everyone else for being a bunch of lazy moochers who just want a handout.
    The key to happiness is lower expectations.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    East Texas
    Posts
    949
    Okay, How bout if all the non-obama supporters keep their mouth shut and do not reply please. Is that possible, I hope.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    21,719
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Sorry about the response but this question is being laid out as bait all over the place by some sore losers that just want to argue and show a lib how stupid they are. If your are sincere I apologize.
    No Salty, I am gonna call you out:

    GA is saying you do not even know what (specifically) you voted for... rather you were taken in by a smooth talking crook. Prove me wrong.

    Specifically explain what it is BHO will do that will improve the country for all citizens? Be specific, as you know you will be drawn into a debate.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,945
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Sorry about the response but this question is being laid out as bait all over the place by some sore losers that just want to argue and show a lib how stupid they are. If your are sincere I apologize.
    Funny no one has ever answered that question on this forum since Obama has been in office. Wonder why? Simple they cannot answer it honestly because it would show them for who they are. Not one has ever done it nor will one ever will.

    They can not honestly say. I like socialism, Marxism or communism or I like Obama because he is a Black man and it doesn't matter where he came from, what he has done, plans to do or anything else but he is a Black man. Or I want illegal immigration to get the rest of my family or I want Mexico to take over the South West, I want more and bigger welfare checks and don't care to go to work, I am gay and want more"gay" rights, I am a Muslim, women might say I love or worship him, I hate America and want to bring the country down, or like even Obama suggested vote for "revenge" yeah that's it get back at the "man". etc., etc., etc.,

    Yeah you can never expect anyone to answer that question much less honestly. That would be impossible for them to admit in this open forum. They can only talk among themselves why they vote for Obama. I hope I didn't leave anything out but I'm sure I did. Maybe one of his supporters would be so bold as to fill in some more blanks so to speak. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    21,719
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny no one has ever answered that question on this forum since Obama has been in office. Wonder why? Simple they cannot answer it honestly because it would show them for who they are. Not one has ever done it nor will one ever will.

    They can not honestly say. I like socialism, Marxism or communism or I like Obama because he is a Black man and it doesn't matter where he came from, what he has done, plans to do or anything else but he is a Black man. Or I want illegal immigration to get the rest of my family or I want Mexico to take over the South West, I want more and bigger welfare checks and don't care to go to work, I am gay and want more"gay" rights, I am a Muslim, women might say I love or worship him, I hate America and want to bring the country down, or like even Obama suggested vote for "revenge" yeah that's it get back at the "man". etc., etc., etc.,

    Yeah you can never expect anyone to answer that question much less honestly. That would be impossible for them to admit in this open forum. They can only talk among themselves why they vote for Obama. I hope I didn't leave anything out but I'm sure I did. Maybe one of his supporters would be so bold as to fill in some more blanks so to speak. Thank you, thank you very much
    Yeah, and even the libs who have no contact information in their profiles... they are anonymous... are scared to tell the truth... bunch of scared/paranoid little children.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    21,719
    Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post
    Okay, How bout if all the non-obama supporters keep their mouth shut and do not reply please. Is that possible, I hope.
    Last time I checked... Freedom of speech was a universal right... Read your Constitution... That is, unless BHO has his way and makes it selective.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Losantiville
    Posts
    1,866
    Have a good night gentlemen, the answers were there to see if only you would get out of the echo chamber. But since you decided to drink the kool-aid and put your blinders on there apparently is only one place you find yourselves comfortable.

Page 1 of 21 1234567811 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event